Guilt

~Flashback continues~

Wat's POV

Can you promise me to take the responsibility of her from now on?! Before I answer anything to Luke, he started to have trouble in breathing so i called the nurse and the doctors. Luke soon lost his conscious. Then the Nurse told me to wait outside.

My friends came I told them what has just happened. We were waiting for the doctors to come out. The doctors told us that Luke goes coma. They couldn't tell when he wake up.

After two days i discharged from the hospital. Luke is still in coma, no improvement in his health. The next day i received a call from the hospital that Luke was dead. I quickly went to the hospital, on the way I informed my friends and told them to come to the hospital. We arrived at the hospital same time and goes to Luke's room. His face and body was covered with white bedsheet. A Flat line appeared in the pulse monitor machine.

The nurse told us that actually he came out of coma. Then doctors started to check his condition, thirty minutes later suddenly his pulse rates started to drop. Doctors tried their best to save him but unfortunately he dead. Before he dies, he told them to don't inform nor send his body to his family. He don't want his family to live a miserable life in the loss of her only son. I agreed to his last wish and said to doctors that do as what Luke had told them to do.

I left the hospital with a heavy heart. I didn't talk to my friends, I want to be alone. I went home and locked myself in my room. He is no more. This all had happened because of me. If I didn't act recklessly that day, maybe today he would alive and happily living his own life. I had killed him. I had destroyed one family's hope and happiness. Tears started to flow down from my eyes. I killed one innocent.

After giving lot of thoughts to Luke's request, I decided to propose Pam. I also informed Pam and his mother that Luke leaves the country for some internship and he will come soon. I know it's very wrong to hide his death from his family. But what could I do, it's his last request/wish.

I didn't want my proposal looks suspicious, so i talked to Pam and try to get along with her. Then I proposed Pam at the college canteen. To my surprise she accepted my proposal. She was happy and excited to spend time with me. But I couldn't see her as my girlfriend. She looks beautiful and smart too. However Something is stopping me from loving her more than a friend. I took care of her very well by giving all she wants except my heart.

I graduated and start to work at my dad's office. Soon dad made me CEO. Everything goes according to how i planned, in my life. Then Tine came into my life, starts to work as my secretary. Everything turned upside down in my life including my feelings. Yes, my feelings for Tine started to grow since day one. The rest is all you know that My dad pushed me to marry Tine, but I'm not complaining though. Because of him, I realised that I can't see anyone as my life partner other than My Tine. But what could I do to change all my mistakes?......... Now I am here telling all the truth and guilt which I had been kept in my heart for years. I'm ready to face the consequences. whatever decision Pam takes, i accept it. Now it's all upto her.

~Flashback ends~

~Present~

That was what happened Pam. I'm sorry... I'm sorry for killing your brother. I swear, it was an accident. I didn't do anything intentionally. I'm sorry for giving you false hope. Sorry for lying to you all this time. I know it by her face that she was baffled by all this info.

But trust me Pam. I did all this because it's your brother's last wish but it turns that i hurt everyone in the process to fulfil his wish. She keep looks at me with shock and confusion.