Yandere!Tamaki x Sensitive!Reader

[~Canceled Plans~]

You and Tamaki have been dating for a long time, and he is very clingy. You don't think much of it because you know he has social anxiety and believe he is probably just scared around other people. What you don't know is that he's actually clingy because he doesn't want anyone else around you, so he uses his social anxiety to his advantage to keep you away from other people.

Today you decided to make plans with your friends. Since you went to a different high school than Tamaki, due to not being accepted into UA, you had many different friends. You were planning to go somewhere with your friends to study, and probably mostly hangout since every study session with your friends never got very much studying out of it. 

The problem is with you making these plans is that, you forgot to tell your boyfriend because he doesn't know anyone from your school, which was a problem because he made you promise to tell him whenever you make plans. It did seem kind of suspicious to your friends, but they were single anyways, so what do they know about that kind of stuff?

You got ready to go, you decided to wear a mini skirt with a hoodie (similar to toga's outfit for reference). You were putting on your shoes when Tamaki walked in and said, "You didn't tell me you were going somewhere today y/n." You than realized you forgot to tell him, but you were also in kind of a hurry so you quickly replied, "Oh! I'm so sorry, I am going to study with my friends, haha!" Than Tamaki had a sad look on his face as you continue to hurry to get ready. You headed out the door and saw your friends waiting at the driveway, Tamaki following close behind you.

"Hey! So sorry I took so long to get ready, I was looking for something." you told your friends. Suddenly out of nowhere you felt your body leaving the ground as Tamaki grabs you with his tentacles and lifts you up, covering your mouth with the tip of one. "Sorry, but y/n has to cancel (her/his/their) plans." He says. You were trying to move, but his tentacles had a tight grip around you. 

(This paragraph is kind of 16+, skip if you do not wish to read)                 You kept trying the move around but you could do nothing but slightly wiggle around. Your friend asks you, "Y/n, are you alright? Is what he saying true?" It was very sudden to your friends and they felt suspicious of the situation. You tried to reply to them but Tamaki's tentacle was still covering your mouth so all that could come out was, "mmh!" Than you feel one of the tentacles traveling up your leg to an uncomfortable area, as the tentacle over you mouth is moves away. You try to reply to your friends as the other tentacle begins to tease you, "I Well- ah- ah~" you say and stop talking knowing you wouldn't be able to say anything clear enough for your friends to understand.

Than Tamaki turns around and walks back inside, keeping a tight grip to you with his tentacles. He lifts you up and puts you into a loft like bed with a cage around it that was in the living room above the TV. You curl up and start to cry slightly in embarrassment of what just happened and slightly because you had been looking forward to hanging out with your friends today for a while. You look down at Tamaki sitting on the couch changing the channel on the TV, which you were unable to see because it was underneath the loft bed you were in. All you could see was the front door, the entrance to the hallways, and the couch where Tamaki was sitting. 

You sniff, trying not to cry and Tamaki looks up at you and asks, "Hey bunny, what's wrong?" You turn to the wall and say nothing, still sniffing. He says, "Listen, I'm sorry, but you didn't tell me you made plans today, and it really scared me. I don't even know those friends of yours, they could've been dangerous." You turn to him, "Dangerous?! They're just friends from my school they're not dangerous!" You cried. Tamaki said, "Well you didn't tell me so how was I supposed to know, besides there gone now so there's nothing we can do about it anymore." You sit there in your cage looking at him in shock, how could he say that? Its his fault they left. 

Tamaki gives you a look that looks both disappointed and relieved, as he opens the cage with one of his tentacles. Than he grabs you with it and sets you down on the couch next to him. "I'm sorry bunny.." he says, and snuggles you. You didn't know what to do, it was his fault that you didn't get to go out with your friends, yet you felt comforted by him snuggling you like this. You hug him and say, "I forgive you." and the two of you continue to snuggle until you both fall asleep. 

____________________________

A/N (876 words) 

Hopefully it was good for my first fanfiction. I apologies if I accidentally used pronouns anywhere within this story, I tried to make it suitable for anyone of any gender to read. Anyways thanks for reading, you can put requests in the comments!  [Open]