Togaraka Fluff ☁

If you don't like the ships just skip this chapter. This is gonna be a short one, sorry. Granny hopes you enjoy, my little queers! ~★

[~Levitating in Love~]

Uraraka was chilling with the Dekusquad, like always, but she suddenly heard a noise come from the distance so she went over to see what it was. Toga realized she was walking over and jumped out giving Uraraka a big hug. Than Toga said, "Hey!~" in Uraraka's ears and than Uraraka jumped back. "What do you want, villain!?" Uraraka screamed at her. Toga than began to look a little sad but still blushing. "Oh nothing.." she said, "but I have a name you know~" 

Uraraka looks at Toga and says, "I know.. but your a villain nonetheless! You hurt innocent people everyday!" Toga looks up at Uraraka. "It's Toga.. Toga Himiko~" she says before looking back to the ground and smirking. Toga then tells her, "I wanted to ask you a favor my sweet Uraraka~" Uraraka looks at her puzzled and replies, "Oh yeah? Than say it.. V-villain!" "Oh, what a cute stutter honey!" Toga says excitedly. 

"I wish you would stop referring to me as 'villain' though.." Toga tells her. "Like I said, I have a name sweetie, why don't you just say it?" Toga lets out a cute little chuckle and looks at Uraraka. "Toga I am referring to you as 'villain' because you are one. I would never love a villian!" "Awww, but that ruins all the fun!~" Toga tells her, "What does being  villain have to do with anything though.. I mean if I love you and you love me, we're meant to be! Right?" Uraraka yells at Toga, "Yeah, maybe if that were the case, but I don't love you! I probably never will! You're a villain, and you're against me!"

"Aww what a bummer.." Toga pouts, and she walks off.

____________________________

A/N (312 words)

Sorry this one was short. I started writing it and than forgot about it so I don't remember how I wanted it to go lol. Lmk if you want part two though! Comment your requests! [OPEN]