Chapter 1 act 3

Chapter 1 act 3 (day 1)class of the dead
"What the hell is happening?!" A student proclaimed. "We heard screaming and it went dark. Anyways, why is that bat so bloody Gabriel?" Mrs. Learns said in a calm tone. Gabe responded with, "people are acting crazy! They're eating, and killing each other! One of them grabbed my leg. I tried to get one away from it by hitting it in the legs and Ithinl broke one but it wouldn't stay down so I smashed it's head it still grabbed me, it wasn't human"
"wait Gabe  is that you" a red head girl said "Tori oh thank god your ok'' Alice said relieved "wait is what you said real'' Tori said as she walked over "yes everything I'm saying is real" two loud bangs broke out as those things were knocking and clawing at the door "is it one of them" Mrs. Learns said "i'm not sure a couple were chasing me but I told Jake to go here" Gabe said as he tried looking through the window "wait Jake is he ok" then suddenly a light started beaming in "what was that light a student asked" "the solar eclipse is over I think" Gabe respond "oh that's why it went dark" Mrs. Learns said "wait Mrs. Learns turn on the tv now please" Gabe said quickly and sharply "oh right the news" Mrs. Learns said as she turns on the TV, to static and she rewinds to 10 minutes ago on the TV "breaking news random solar eclipse happened this is a first in history sir what is your thoughts on this" the news reporter said as she brought the mic over to a old man, the man than grabbed and began biting and eating her the camera was then dropped and the old man ran after something as the news reporter came back as one of them then there was static "well crap" a student said "ok now what do we do'' Tori asked "we need to get out of the school" Gabe said, suddenly the PA system crackled to life "attention all students please head to the gym and stay away from people if they look suspicious" a crash at the door happened over the PA system "what are you monsters doing get away from me hahahahahaha" then there was just more chewing and groaning coming from PA system just then students started screaming as they opened the doors to leave just to be met by those inhuman things as more teared through there flesh Gabe grabbed Tori and opened the door to the next room over inside the classroom Mrs. Learns said "I'll buy you time" as she grabbed an air horn and ran out using the air horn, most of the students followed her only to then run after they knew what she was doing. As Gabe and Tori entered the next room to see a student eating a sandwich with no one in the classroom "sup lil Gabe" said the student eating the sandwich "wait Will is that you"
"Guilty as charged and can you be a bit quiet they'll hear you" Willam said in a cocky tone as he got out of his chair.