New feelings

Pucca P.O.V
It's been a week since that last experience with garu, ringring seems down and isn't as social as she was, She became my friend 4 days ago. Then I've been getting letters, letters, LETTERS from a unknown person stating they like me, I kinda suspect ringring since she gets shy around me, but then we have been friends for 4 days!

I kinda have the feeling too. well maybe not kinda, maybe I have the feeling much stronger then when I loved garu

It is mooncake season, where mooncakes with coffee is sold, We go in 2 pairs, abyo & ching, ringring&me. Garu goes by himself since "puccas gonna go with me and chase me"

I skipped and skipped until I saw a mooncake store, it was beautiful! I dragged ringring there, apologized after she fell over her dress
I wondered what me and ringring would look like as a couple

would it be good for the villages star to date a girl?
Would they support?
would it be even a good relationship?
would my uncles support it?

Time skip! (RINGRINGS P.O.V.)
—————————
Me and pucca are playing tag, a childish game but she wants to practice how to be faster!
not that she has better speed then garu. she has caught me 4 times! I guess summer and leggings are not hot enough for her. "Pucca! How do you even run so much"
She just giggled went towards me, I dodged it but she still got my dress somehow.

I started to walk up to pucca and just handed her cold water, "pucca I'm hosting a sleepover, I have to get the invitations ready!" Pucca just smiled as if she was seeing a genie then started to drink the water.

What if it was garu giving her water?..

lol
___________________________________
300 words!