02-0700 Danga's Fan

Hey what's up, my name is Derrick. See lately, I was browsing the web and I run across my man crush. See, I don't know if you know him or not, but his name is Danga911. I follow his Snapchat, his Tumblr, Twitter, and any other website I can keep an eye on him."

"He's kinda hot. Just call me crazy about him. But he always ignores me. Playing hard to get. But that's ok, I like that."

"The NewdNation social media have been running this promotion. All you have to do is retweet or share everything they post and you get a chance to meet Danga and the NewdStars. The first thing I do every morning is to check the NewdContent accounts. I love seeing the pics and videos."

"I do know that his Danga is big as fuck, like really big, and I know everybody wants him, including me.

Today, Imma try to get his attention, naw scratch that out. I will get his attention."

Derrick takes his clothes off while he is in bed and starts to finger himself thinking about Danga fucking him. He grabs his dick and starts to stroke his dick until he cums. After Derrick cums he gets up out of bed and takes his clothes off, before getting in the shower.

Become a super fan like Derrick. On your phone or computer take a moment to subscribe to all of our social networks. We post different content on each so follow along and add them right now!

Snapchat

Add NewdContent on Snapchat to join our interactive discussion and join our private story to see adult content just for Snapchat.

https://www.snapchat.com/add/danga911

com/add/danga911

https://www

https://www.snapchat.com/add/newdcontent

Twitter

Follow NewdNation & NewdContent on Twitter for adult content and updates. Look out for our weekly Twitter Spaces where you can join the conversation with Newd Creators. Then take it to the next level by clicking the community tab and joining our NewdNation community. Finally, Get exclusive access to insider content by joining our Twitter Circle

OnlyFans

Follow our OnlyFans for premium uncut adult content.

Just For Fans

Follow our Just For Fans for premium uncut adult content.

Tumblr

Follow our NewdNation & NewdContent Tumblr for updates on our shows, podcast, and content.

WattPad

Read and Watch the PG version of the Newd Story by following NewdContent on WattPad

Instagram

Follow our NewdContent Instagram to view our live streams as well as updates and media.

YouTube

Subscribe to the NewdContent YouTube and make sure to turn notifications on to watch our live streams, shows, and podcast.

WhatsApp & NEWD-Hotline

Save our Newd hotline number (725) MY-NEWDS or‬ (725) 696-3937‬ to text and leave voice mails or DM us on WhatsApp and join our WhatsApp groups.

TikTok

Follow our Tiktok for fun creative content and updates.

XVideos

Follow NewdContent on XVideo for full videos, shows, podcasts, and adult content.

Facebook

Follow our NewdNation Facebook page and join our Facebook Group to get updates on shows, podcasts, and interviews, and discuss topics such as our questions of the day.