Yandere Detective

(Author Note)
Sorry for not posting for a bit. I haven't been writing that much. Although in return I made this 4000 word part! If it's longer it must be better right!?? Anyway Enjoy! This is a bit long so I had trouble reshuffling the text across writing softwares so if you see any problems please let me know!

----------

My super ultra rich girlfriend is extremely insecure just like every single girl before her. Whenever we are outside she's always checking on whether I am looking at other girls, and when I am away she's constantly texting to see who I am with. At first it felt like it was "love jitter" just little insecurities when you get into a new relationship a stupid mistake I have made consistently.

But it has been 2 fucking years girl... I am not cheating on you! I have put up with all kinds of lunacy, giving live reports every hour, Wearing a pen cam that records my day, I even let her install cameras into my damn house! I never let anyone do that!

She also has a bunch of PI's following me around. At some point this stops being cute and just becomes exhausting!

Gabriella: "You're thinking about other girls aren't you?"

Jesus fucking christ...

(Y/n): "No honey. I am just thinking about what we should buy for dinner."

Right now, I am shopping with my "Honey" to find her a dress for the wedding. No, not my wedding, just a wedding we'll be attending. Honestly I am not looking forward to how she'll be after the wedding.

Attendee: "Honestly the strapless doesn't compliment your figure as much as I expected it to. You better go with the mermaid."

I also hate the fact that she's looking at wedding dresses even though she knows she already has bought like 5 of them. And the attendees at these things don't help, 'go with the mermaid cut instead' give me a break.

Gabriella: "Honey... You look bored out of your mind. You're ruining the energy in this beautiful store. Go outside and fix your chakras! And then come back in, and not a moment later!"

(Y/n): "Yes honey..."

I feel like I have been castrated. It doesn't help that her father owns the company I work for, and I am also scared that I'll be killed if I break up with her.

I walk out of the store and onto the shopping mall balcony. As I looked around the glittering mall I could easily spot around... 1, 2 ,3 ,4... 5? no wait, that's just a guy.

So 4 Private Investigators all of them on different floors pointing the camera straight at me rather obviously. I don't think the PI's are bad at their job. I think Gabriella exclusively asked them to be visible so that I'd know she's watching.

*Click*

Huh? I hear a camera shutter from behind me. I look back and notice the person quickly shuffling behind the corner. I approached the corner to see if it was a PI.

???: "Oh fuck I got too close. Shit I am so fucked, they're gonna hate me for this!!"

Jesus Gabriella you need to cut your people some slack.

(Y/n): "Hey you there... What were you doing?"

I see a timid woman smelling like cigarettes shivering and cowering behind the corner barely able to look at me. She had dirty blonde hair and really pale skin, she was wearing an overcoat. She was also wearing sunglasses and a mask so I didn't know what she looked like.

???: "He-hello... I am sorry, I... wasn't trying to do..."

(Y/n): "First off, calm down. I am not gonna tell anyone about this. So don't worry about losing your job or anything."