Where am i? - Chapter 1

(Author's pov)

Tommy woke up after getting shot by a bow by dream but the place he woke up in was quite a different place than Dream SMP it was a lot nore fancier and he was a CHILD!??

AHHHH!! Tommy screamed with that the whole palace had been shocked that the humble and quiet second prince of Obelia has just screamed at the top of his lungs.

With that a Servant and 2 knights has entered Claude's room and because of that tommy became more suprised at this whole thing.

He wants this to be a big fancy dream but the thing is? It is not a dream. It will never be a dream. He will have to live as Claude now. Learning manners, Etiquette, Books, History.

Anything and everything he will have to learn. But in another world there is a boy sitting on a chair by a bed, in the bed lays a handsome boy with blonde hair...

[Dream SMP]
(L'manburg)

Tommy is laying in a bed after being shot by dream, he was not responing. Everyone was worried.

A week has passed since then tommy has yet to wake up. He is still breathing, but even potions don't work.

They have tried everything on him to make him wake up but everything is in vail... Yet again Wilbur is sitting in the chair beside Tommy's bed in which Wilbur dubbed Theseus deathbed.

Wilbur has accepted that Tommy will be in a internal rest for many years. He will grow up in a coma. In which Wilbur promises that when Tommy wakes up he will be one of the people who will hug him so tight and never ever let go of him, afraid he will leave him again.

Two weeks has passed since Tommy has gone into a coma, Wilbur by the looks of it is becoming more angry of everything, but today he plans to blame dream for everything, why he l'manburg can't have peacr at quiet, why Tommy is in a coma.

Everything is Dream's fault. He could have given them what they want but he didn't and it turned like this. Wilbur is broken he just wants Tommy to wake up...

And his time was spent on crying right beside Tommy who was just sleeping peacefully forever and ever...

[Wmmap]
(Palace)

{Tommy/Claude}
It has been two weeks since i ahave waken up here, i have adjusted well actually, i found out my name, my status, a lot.

My name was Claude de Alger Obelia,
I am the current second Prince of Obelia, even if he is the second prince of a kingdom he is the illegitimate child of the emperor, in which the empress is actually taking her anger out on Claude, it's nothing I have never felt before tho...

I mean i have been in multiple wara before... So this is nothing. I have been good at keeping my anger in, why? Because i need to. If i were to trow a tantrum right now the empress will give me punishments.

Eh, its nothing. I know manners from niki so i knew i have to use that. Thankfully i actually listened to niki when she was teaching me that... Or else i would be punished by my "teachers" hmph! This is stupid they treat me as nothing in this world.

I hate Claude's older brother in this world he treat as a younger brother sometimes then treats me like shit. I refuse to know that he is a crown prince of this godforsaken empire. I like wilbur more, he is the best big brother ever!

But sometimes i see wilbur in anastacius i don't know why... It's weird cause they don't look alike...

Hm... My friend felix also looks like techno... I don't know why there personality is very different felix is a lot more nice... No offense techno (R.I.P Techno😭😭😭)

But anyways i am supposed to going to the library because class is about to start so yea...

While i was walking i bumped into someone... Ouch! Of course i was the one who fell down, but i looked up to see the empress... Oh no... I JUST WANT TO GO TO CLASS!!!
______________________________________

HI! This is the author! You can call me Kate!

Also i will be changing the role of phil here he will be just phil and with the help of The God of Death went to the world of wmmap to find his sons anyways that all

You might know me from my other book "The New Journey For Blake Carter" if you do. HELLO WELCOME! This is just a fanfic of Dsmp and Wmmap together nothing special...

If you are new with me please leave a vote and save this book for you to get notifications of the new chapters coming out!

Bye! Author out!