miss you forever - jaden

age: 16-17
word count: 718

⚠️Sensitive topic⚠️

______________

I slowly open the door to Jaden's room. The scent of him immediately filling my nose. The comforting smell i love so much. I hear sniffles coming from the bed and when my eyes wander there i see Javon's body curled up, his head deep into Jaden's pillow. My heart breaks even more than it already is.

I silently close the door behind me and walk over to the bed, sitting down beside him. He realises i'm there and sits up, looking at me with bloodshot eyes. I pull him into a hug, tightly holding him. He hugs me back and the few tears on my cheeks turns into a river.

"I don't know what to do Y/n. He's my twin. I can't be without him." Javon cries. I pull his face out if my shoulder, looking deep into his eyes.

"Your not without him. He's still with you, he's with all of us. And he will always be. I promise you that." He slightly nods before crying into my shoulder again.

The door opens and i look to see Jessica in a black dress, slightly crying. She sends me a small smile before telling us we have to leave to get to the funeral. I nod as i stand up. Javon's doing the same, seconds after me. I walk to the door, letting Javon out before me.

As i am about to close the door, i stop and walk inside again. I go into his closet, taking his favourite hoodie down from the shelf. I look at it for a while and memories of him wearing it spins through my mind. I watch closely and see a small spot on it. A spot i made only a week ago, when we baked cookies for our movie night. My heart ache at the thought of never doing that again.

"Sweetie, we really have to go now." I hear Jessica's soft voice behind me. I turn around and nod. I place the hoodie back on the shelf before following behind Jessica outside to the car.

___________________

"Um, i won't be saying too much, because i know it won't take long before i bawl my eyes out. But i'll try."

I take a pause, looking at the white coffin beside me, taking a deep breath before continuing with my speech.

"I want to start off by saying that when people say you can't love someone at 16 years old, they're totally wrong. I love you so much and i really don't know how i can continue without you. But i know how much you loved your life, and all the things you wanted to experience. So i will experience it for you." Tears were rapidly rolling down my cheeks, but i pushed myself to finish my last goodbye to the love of my life.

"I used to think that it was impossible for another person to save you, as many people say. But after i met you, i can't relate more. You were always with me, through everything. You always made me feel safe and loved. You made my days so much easier, and i know i speak for a lot of people by saying this." By this point i'm really struggling to speak because of my tears and shaky breathing. I then feel a small hand on my right arm. I look down to see Daelo crying just as much as i am, but he sends me a small comforting smile, reminding me of Jaden's. I wrap my arm around him, as he hugs my stomach, since he's not that tall yet.

"I'm going to miss you so much, and i always will. I promise you that i'll take care of your family when your gone. And i'll try to make you proud, even though you said you would always be proud of me, no matter what. I love you so much Jay. Goodbye my love." I kiss the top of the coffin, where his head is resting.

We'll meet again baby.

_____________________

A/n:

Cried so much while writing this.

And to everyone who has lost someone. I'm sending you all my love. I hope your doing better, and if your not, i promise you, it will get better. Just keep being as strong as you already have been! I love all of you <333

I'm also here if anyone needs someone to talk to!