Chapter One

A girl stood beside a tall man with glasses, the two working on her dessert. "Good job, Aisha"The man smiled patting her head. "Thanks Cousin Kojiro"Aisha nodded looking up at him. Kojiro grabbed a fork, scooping up some of the chocolate cake. She watched as he taste tested her cake, rubbing her hands together. Kojiro smiled and nodded to her. "Impressive! What did you add to the ingredients"Kojiro smiled. "I added some milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate, and put in a spoon full of extra milk, I feel as if some of the cake is still a bit hard to digest for most people's so smoothing it out a bit more might help"Aisha explains.

She looked up at her cousin, getting a proud smile from him as he patted her head. "Always thinking about who you're serving it to, that's good"Kojiro smiled. "This year theirs gonna be a training camp...I might attend, I want you to do your best and serve me the dish I make you kids make alright"Kojiro went on. "No playing favorites?"Aisha asked. "I promise, I won't play favorites, you know I'm serious about being a chef...well unless I'm with you or my mother"Kojiro smiled patting her head again. She smiled slightly, looking down. "I'm proud of how far you've come, getting good grades and all that"Kojiro went on.

"Thank you"Aisha muttered. "Aisha!" Aisha's 'twin sister' came in, Clair beaming at her. "Come on, we gotta get going, Mom is waiting for us to take us to the plane!"Clair beckoned. "You do well at Tōtsuki alright, Aisha!"Kojiro called. "I will"Aisha nodded. Clair looked at Kojiro, but he turned away not bothering to give her any sort of encouragement. Aisha had already been his favorite cousin, because he took care of her for a small while when the girl was younger, so his affection mainly went to her whenever he visited. The two girls walked outside, but running footsteps came from behind them. "Aisha! Your bandanna!"Kojiro says holding a red bandanna with a cat paw print on it.

"Ah, thanks..."Aisha says taking the bandanna. "Got your signature spoon, clothes packed and all that"Kojiro asked. "Yeah, don't worry, I have everything prepared"Aisha nodded. She waved to him and stepped into the car, shutting the door behind her. Kojiro waved, watching them drive away, Aisha taking a piece of his heart with him. "Good luck..."Kojiro mumbled. Aisha peeked out the window and waved to him, a small smile on her face. "You girls look out for each other alright!"Penny smiled looking back at them through the rearview mirror. "Alright Mom!" Aisha stared out the window, watching the buildings pass by silently.

The car came to a stop at the airport, Aisha stepping out with Clair, walking with their mother, carrying their luggage. "Okay, remember, you girls look out for each other, if any stranger talks to you just walk away but keep your guard up, no fighting with the other students, and make sure you find the right people to surround yourself with!"Penny reminded. "Alright Mom"Aisha nodded fixing her hair. "You girls sure you have everything you need?"Penny asked. "Yep! Checked three times, there's no possible way we forgot anything"Aisha smiled nodding. "Good"Penny nodded. She waved, watching the two girls board the plane to japan, a tearful look on her face.

Aisha waved to her, before stepping onto the plane, a small smile on her face. She sat down, Clair sitting beside her the two grinning at the other. "Can't wait"Clair smiled. "Me neither, hope we're in the same dormitory"Aisha agreed nodding to her sister. She leaned back and sighed, rubbing her eyes letting out a small yawn. "Tired?"Clair grinned looking amused. "Yep, now hush and let me sleep sister"Aisha chuckled. She rubbed her eyes, and let out a louder yawn, covering her mouth with her arm. She leaned back again, and drifted off into a deep sleep. Clair looked at Aisha, then scowled slightly and looked down.

Clair woke her up when the plane had landed, the two stepping off, getting their luggage and going to search for the way out. "There!"Clair smiled pointing to the exit. The duo left the airport, walking out into the bright sun, Aisha looking around curiously. "Hm...do you have the map..."Aisha blinked. "Yep!"Clair beamed. "Which way?"Aisha asked. Clair pulled the map out of her suitcase, looking over it, before comparing it to the map nearby. "Okay, this is the right map, so we go northeast!"Clair smiled relieved. "Really, you had to check.."Aisha grinned amused. "Quiet!"Clair protested her eyes widening.

Aisha grinned and pulled her luggage after her, Clair hurrying to follow. "What do you think it'll be like, the school, I mean!"Clair beamed. "It's hell...you heard from Cousin Shinomiya..."Aisha says looking at her sister. "Yeah, you're right but still! We get to make new friends and all of that! We get to have fun just figuring out how to further our cooking skills!"Clair beamed. "You're too excited about this...I'm not sure whether to be concerned about how your year will go or supportive of how excited you are"Aisha says. She stopped, her eyes wide as she spotted the school building. "WOWIE!"Clair smiled beamed. Aisha visibly cringed, and sighed walking up towards the building.