The MORNING MAN

Sometimes, I ask myself why am I single?, none of the girls cannot take what I fantasize about, keeps growing  bigger but anyway let me take you to my world  where it happens all the time.
I am here thinking about ways to which this tongue will roll and fuck her wet pussy as I finger and how much she won’t want to let go off my lips when it part ways and creates an opening for her to insert her tongue.
One taste is all it will take because she knows she tastes so good. I am here feeling the length and girth of my dick grow as I imagine what it will be like to feel her warm mouth around my dick. Lost in imaginations of simplicity yet steamy.

These thoughts are messing with my mind as I watch her undress to go take a shower. Wash off the day’s stress before staining her mind, body and soul with dirt from our sins that will be committed. Right hand in my boxers massaging the cap of my member, left hand on my thighs rubbing gently as I go from massaging to stroking gently.
She catches a glimpse of what’s happening, takes a seat half way her undressing, her see through lace undie exposing her meaty shaved vagina, her nipples having a battle of freedom with her bra, her thoughts fighting her body, all she can think about is where it leads to, how it will happen, how it will start.
Questions she can’t stop asking herself as her undie keeps getting soaked with her pussy juice. Thanks to watching me stroke and moan, mess the place up by piling my dick more and making it very wet.
Her throat keeps getting dry, she keeps struggling to swallow because saliva has become something extinct in her mouth. As she keeps trying to gather saliva to wet her throat, my thrust as I stroke my dick, moans as I grab the sheets and burst my load. Mess the place up with my cum, my hands, my dick, my thighs, she craves me even more because she has watched me submit to my last and all she wants to do is take me in her mouth and lick all of my cum off my body. Her imaginations are running wild and she is enjoying the race
I never really understood what it was about the mind and the body being one till I was lost in thoughts this one time and started thinking about this great sex I once had. My mind did the thinking, my body reacted in ways I knew but this new feeling came with it.
I began to understand hunger, thirst, cravings, wants and need and how different they were in just a few seconds of having this feeling. My hands became my support system, my mind my lead, my whole body reacted differently to how I got touched.
Different strokes for different folks. This time my strokes came from me, I was my folk and there was no omission to how much I wanted to know and understand my body. Every moan and grunt were delicate and precise with each stroke, my thoughts and how fast my hands moved were in sync. Who would have known that self-pleasure was different if they didn’t try or explore?
This is that “Hold me kind of weather. Where I hold you tight from behind, your ass on my dick, my breath on your neck, our fingers rubbing against each other which is our way of communicating because it’s a silent night. Unspoken words eventually become gentle sighs, soft giggles, words of endearment, then transition to loud moans, gentle cries, and passionate screams.