the first fight (TW)

ï arrived at my front door hesitating to open it to scared of what situation i will walk into walking into my home to the strong smell of alcohol and weed loud music hitting my eyes and the sight of my mother dancing around the living room , a bottle of vodka in hand along with a joint

i slam the door to get her attention and she looks at me anger rushes over her face and she stops the music that was playing and begins to walk towards me, so ruby how was your first day at school , it was fine i guess i answered quickly wanting yo get up stairs as soon as possible, well isn't that amazing can u give me my lighter back now you thieving little shit! , i stand there froze scared of whats going yo happen next , ï stutter before grabbing it out if my pocket and handing it over quickly, my mom grabbed my hand and pulls me closer so I'm inches away from her face feeling her hot breath against my face along with the strong smell of vodka , take my stuff again and you will be sorry you get me!

i try to keep my anger inside but i cant iv dealt with this for to many years so i decide to stand up for my self for once pulling my hand away from hers harshly , speak to me like that again and YOU will be sorry! anger laced my voice and i could tell my mother didn't like that very much walking even closer to me and slapping me across my face pain , anger and sadness fulled through my body slapping her back not taking this anymore and barging past her to make my way up to my room not wanting this to get any worse.

i get pulled back by my hair and get punched repeatedly in the face head and back , trying my hardest to get her off of mr but i just curl into a ball on the floor giving up , she continues to hit me and then bang my head agains the cold floor hot tears start falling from my eyes finally she stops and gets off gives me a smirk and continues to play her music and drink her life away.

i get up from the floor and run up to my room locking the door behind me i sit on my bed tears streaming down my face , i open my drawer next to my bed take out a small white box sniffing whipping my tears away and taking out the small blade and begin cutting away at my right wrist blood pouring from my arm, i continued to do this till i get a message from my phone , putting the blade away back into the box rolling my sleeve down wiping my tears away and turn to my phone to read the message.

its from a random number until i read the message

:hey its jay from school:)

i smile reading this and decide to reply back

:aw hello:)
:how are u ruby:)

:been better wby?:)
:how whats up:(x

:just had a argument with my mum nothing bad:)

:aw well i hope your okay,always here if u need to talk:)

:thanks jay:)x
:are you up to anything tonight?x

:no not really how?x

:wanna come to mine and hang out?:)x

:yeah okay sure let me get ready snd text me the address:)x

:(address)

:okay ill not be long:)

:see you in a bit rubs:)

:😘

i cant wait to see jay ,, he's so gorgeous. butterflies fill my stomach even thinking about him, i decided to freshen up going for a shower the hot water hitting my arms making me wince in pain , after my shower i notice my face is bruised and red , having to cover it up with a massive amount of makeup , then pleated my hair into two french plats and frowning on grey joggers and a dark green jumper , along  with white converse a quick spray of my miss Dior perfume and I'm ready to go messaging jay before climbing out my window.