Chapter 1

(THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA BORING I'M REALLY SORRY IF YOUR INTERESTED THEN PLEASE GIVE IT A CHANCE. Also, I do not own any of the characters besides Y/n and some random demons so the rest belongs to koyoharu gotouge)

MUZAN POV

                 I was in my office working out a plan to finally destroy the demon slayer corps when my daughter walked in. She looked really tired. "Y\N" I asked, she must've been in a trance when she walked in because when she heard her name called, she shook her head and her eyes focused. "Father, I had a bad dream" Y\N told me in her quiet voice "hmm" was my response " try to go back to bed", Y\N nods her head in submission and walks out of the room looking at her feet.

Y\N POV

             I slowly walked back to my room sullenly. ' I wonder why have nightmares almost every night' I shook the thought off as I entered my room. I immediately walked over to my futon and laid down. After a while of just lying there with my eyes closed. I got bored, opening my eyes I could tell that one of my maids cleaned while I was gone. 'I can't fall asleep; would father be mad if I started to make another hair accessory' I got up and walked over to the table covered in pieces of material.

      {Time Skip}

            I was exhausted from the night of gluing colorful pieces of metal together. I was lying in the middle of the floor, when I heard voices outside my door. I sat up on my elbow looking at the door hopefully. Nobody came in and the noise passed. I lay back 'so bored'. Suddenly a loud BOOM!! Shook the entire Infinity Castle.

(I'm sorry this chapter was super short and also sorry that it was boring. If you're still willing to read, then I will try to make the next chapter longer and more exciting.)

305 words