chapter 8

(Hey everyone just wanted to say I am sooooooooo happy that this story has gotten 50 READS thank you sooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Y/N POV

     It was now the day after the festival I wasn't able to go because father had said I wasn't healed enough even though my bone was fully back into place. I sighed it was boring in my room the only thing that was new was a new vase that Gyokko had made me before he went out on a mission (wink * wink if you have not read sword village arc and beyond then there will be spoilers from now on). There was a fresh bouquet of F/F settled in the vase. Some of the demons who took care of me questioned where I had gotten them so quickly, but they shrugged it off once I told them it was a gift from someone. Technically I was not lying they were an unintentional harmful gift that a certain mint eyed male gave me. Suddenly I heard a gentle knock on my door "come in" I called quietly; the door slid open revealing kokushibo "N/N you need rest you should be asleep" he said. I sighed "do I have to" I whined. "Yes" his stern voice told me that there was no way of getting out of it. "Before I go to bed can I ask have you ever fallen in love" I asked, Kokushibo looked at me narrowing all six of his eyes "yes, once and they got killed by your father, so if you ever meet someone special be careful" he told me. My eyes widened slightly 'how does he know that I'm in love' I thought in a panic. "I've had a theory about it about you asking about love" he said "who is the lucky guy". I blushed a deep crimson color "h-his name is Muichiro" I stuttered. My face turned serious "he is a demonslayer" I said. Kokushibo's face fell immediately, and his eyes narrowed. "Is that so, where have you met this boy" he asked I gave him a close eyed smile and answered, "in my dreams" Kokushibo blinked "does he know" he said I nodded. Kokushibo thought for a few moments "do you know if he feels the same way" he asked I smiled once again then pointed to the vase of F/F, then laid down in my bed immediately falling asleep.

KOKUSHIBO POV

     "Do you know if he feels the same way" I asked, Y/N smiled the same sweet smile and pointed behind me she then laid down and fell asleep. I looked where she had pointed and saw a vase full of beautiful F/F. My pupils shrank I quickly looked back at Y/N and saw through her using the transparent world, all I saw in her lungs were bloody bouquets F/F growing. Y/N shifted slightly "don't tell father please" she mumbled.

Y/N POV

     I was gently pulled out of the comforting darkness of sleep into the dull light of fog world that is what Mui and I call this place. I sat up from my comfortable position in the grass when I felt quiet footsteps in the distance. I scanned the area till my eyes settled on the comforting figure of Muichiro. He quietly sat beside me, and we just sat in comfortable silence. "Mui, do you have any friends" I asked he thought for a moment "well I wouldn't call them friends, but they are nice to me, but I can't remember their names..." he said quietly still looking out at the beauty around us. "Thats okay to not remember stuff" I said shifting my gaze to his side profile

 "Thats okay to not remember stuff" I said shifting my gaze to his side profile

                          (Not mine)

"Will you tell me about them, as much as you can remember" I asked "hmm" he hummed "well there is this lady she is really short, shorter than me she has black hair that fades into purple, and she wears a butterfly clip"

                               ~time skip brought to you by Douma and his collection of butterfly clips~

      I smiled slightly as Muichiro finished his analysis, "hey Mui, are they all demonslayers like you" I asked. Muichiro stiffened "h-how'd you know I am a demonslayer" he stuttered. I giggled "it's pretty obvious, if you ever try to go undercover try not to wear a uniform that says destroy and hide your sword" I snorted, he sighed his cheeks were dusted pink from embarrassment. Muichiro leaned back placing his hands behind him to keep him upright. I smiled softly out at the fog when suddenly I heard a hiss of pain coming from Muichiro. I whipped my head to look at him, there was a small cut on the palm he was holding out to the light. The scent of blood filled my senses as the dark liquid pooled in Muichiro's hand, I found myself drooling slightly. I coughed slightly pinching my nose to keep the smell from driving me insane. It didn't make sense Muichiro is not a marechi as far as I can see so why does his blood smell so delicious.

(Hi People hope you liked the chapter. Just wanted to tell you that there will be spoilers coming up so if you have not read the manga up to the sword village arc and longer than beware of spoilers)