Abbey X Heath

Heath Burns. All guys want to be him, all ghouls want to be with him. That's how Heath Burns would describe himself. Little does he knows that people just see him as either a douchebag or a himbo. But even with that kind of reputation, Heath is still somehow popular and appreciated by most of monsters. However, beside some flirts, he never had any deep romantic relationship since Monster High. Abbey and him were close, however they didn't see each other after graduation. The icy ghoul left Scamerica after high school for her hometown, Himalaya. And since then, they lost contact.

Years past, they've all graduated from Monster high and attend college. Most of them maintain their friendship and still hang out with each other like. They weekly take lunch together when their schedule allowed them to.

-Aren't you tired of playing around?

-Is that your way to ask me out?

Frankie rolled their eyes and focuses on their energy drink. By their side, Jackson, obviously annoyed by his cousin's remark, clears his throat.

-At least, you should stop breaking those girls' hearts... or whatever they have in their chests.

-I agree with that statement!

Popping from the table and scaring everyone, Spectra faces Heath with anger in her eyes.

-Every time I think I've got some burning tea on someone; it turns out to be ALWAYS you.

-Aren't you too old to gossip anyway?

-It's my hobby. I have other things to do but sharing some juicy news is really pleasing... Except when it's about the same idiot that loves breaking heart every single time!!!

-Hahaaha. It's not my fault if they can't handle my hotness.

-Have you at least tried to know them?

-I'm not against to know you.

The ghost sighed alongside the other ghouls around the table. Clawdeen put her phone down.

-That's your problem. You're all about barks but no bites.

-I just don't want to be with someone. Flirting is fun. Is that a problem? If it is the case, then why are you single?

-Of course, staying single isn't a problem. The thing is, you mess around people who want a deep connection and only create problems. Did you know that some of them tried and are plotting to put a spell on you?!

-Witches are so sensitive, yet cowards. If I were them, I would not pooch it up so nicely and bite you up.

Clawdeen looks fiercely at Heath making him gulped before standing up, leaving the table.

-I have classes ghouls. See ya!

The fire monster left his classroom alongside some girl.

- See you at Cleo's party, Heath~

-Yeah. Bye~

He winked at her then was about to head to the exit.

-A new victim?

Spectra crosses through the hot boy's body, making him shiver.

-Ahh Spectra?! Don't appear like this please.

-I have a scoop for YOU.

-Let me guess. You want a date with me?

-No. I thought about our earlier discussion so I decided to settle you with someone.

-Isn't that Cupid's job? And is that your scoop?