S4 Ep1 - Things are about to change

Author's Note:

For the following few Eps. There will lots of angst, especially between Avocato and Little Cato

Invictus has been freed

Invictus has been freed... Everything is going downhill. Ash, betrayed the team. Secrets have been revealed... Only thing you could see was a huge scar in the space wall. 

Gary:  My god... what have we done... (Eyes widen with a sweat roll down his face).

HUE:  Gary, what are your requests?

Gary:  HUE, lightfold. LIGHTFOILD TO THE OTHERSIDE OF THE UNIVERSES NOW!!! (Running to the pilot seat.

Ash:  You can't escape hell, liars..

HUE:  Lightfolding... NOW

Quinn:  HOLD ON EVERYONE!!!

Invictus rushes and attempted to reach out and grab the galaxy II. As soon as Invictus  was able to touch the ship with his fingertips. The ship lightfolded. 

Ash:  Damn it! (Looking pissed) 

Invictus:  Don't worry Ash, they can't hide forever. (Sinister Smile)

MEANWHILE with the Team Squad

HUE:  Gary, the lightfold engines have exploded

HUE:  Gary, the lightfold engines have exploded. The engines are offline, the airlogs are offline, the bakery is offline.

Gary:  Great great we- WAIT!!! WE HAD FREAKING BAKERY?!?! (Shocked and sarcastic)

Sheryl:  Which part of the universe are we? (Confused with bruises from the lightfold)

HUE:  Facticulating, facticulating. It seems like we are in the Milky Way.

Avocato:  We should be far from them, hopefully. (Standing up, looking down to the right. Ears down.

Avocato looks at Little Cato. Little Cato stares back with murderous eyes.