S4 Ep7 - Weakling becomes the Strong

We return to Quattro on an asteriod, dumb founded on what Little Cato just said. Did Little Cato disappeared into existence?  It was unknown for Quattro. But he then remembered what Little Cato instructed him. 

Quattro:  I will follow your commands (Turning to face the endless void in space) your majesty..

After he said that, Quattro activated his boosters on his boots and flew to his destination, The Team Squad. However, he was having a mini panic attack. But he had to hide it.

MEANWHILE with Little Cato and Lord Commander.

Little Cato was ready to use his weapon, The Lord Commander was levitating a few inches of the ground and was grinning

Little Cato was ready to use his weapon, The Lord Commander was levitating a few inches of the ground and was grinning. It was a few minutes of just stares at each other, one to a traumatized ventrexian, other to a psycho monster. 

Little Cato:  What do you want? (Annoyed)

Lord Commander:  Just bored, I haven't murdered anyone in four months... and since I found you on Tribore's home planet. So, this is your demise. (Flying towards Little Cato, eyes back to normal yellow)

Little Cato:  Tch, so you wanna kill me. HA! This will be fun, haven't had a real battle in ages. (Insane eyes, smirking)

Lord Commander:  Then let's not waste...any... TIME!! (Leaped to Little Cato with an energy blast ready to use)

Little Cato reacted just in time and jumped very high, spun his weapon so the knife is aimed at the Lord Commander's back.  The Lord Commander fell onto his stomach from a failed attempt to grab Little Cato.   Quickly, Little Cato stabbed Lord Commander's back, dark purple blood splat onto Little Cato's fur. But that stab couldn't possibly kill the Lord Commander.  Lord Commander laughed.

Little Cato:  Looks like your powers have gotten weaker, this will be easy. (Jumped backwards and landed onto the ground, spear in his mouth)

Lord Commander:  Truthfully, Invictus took most of my powers since he imprisoned me. (Got back up, ready to blast)    And ever since Evra got me freed, my form changed.

Little Cato:  Evra? They're... the one Ash met after Fox's funeral..(Looking down, thinking)

Lord Commander:  ... You're distracted~ (Echoed next to Little Cato's ear)

Little Cato reacted, speed of light looked to his right and saw a bright light at his face.

Little Cato:  CRAP-

An explosion appeared...

MEANWHILE with The Team Squad.