Chapter 5: Parent Conference [Wednsday]

'Hi' are thoughts
"Hi" are spoken words
[Hi] is Authors Words
Hi is flashbacks
And "hi" is texting

Domestic Violence Hotline:800-799-7233
Sexual Abuse Hotline:1-800-656-4673

⚠️Shows/Mentions of rape and/or abuse read at your own risk⚠️

Edit 1: 1/3/23

.
.
.
.

☻Sometimes All You Can Do
Is Smile, Move On With
Your Day, Hold Back Your
Tears And Pretend
That You Are Okay☹︎
.
.
.
.
Bakugous POV
"DIE!" I yelled as I blasted a target
Everyone around me was doing the same, Deku just roundhoused kicked one in the face, and Icy-Hot bastard shot one with some ice, 'they did pretty well-- wait why the fuck am I completing them?' I thought, as I got snapped out of my thoughts getting thrown across the field, I hit a wall with a horrifying loud thud 'I guess one of those stupid robots strength was set too fucking high' I grunted in pain 'way to fucking high.'Half the damn class ran up to me.

"Bakugou are you Alright?!" Four-eyes was the first to speak up.

"That sounded painful, are you sure your head is ok?" Crafting table questioned

More voices from the class joined in asking questions "bro! how did this even happen!" "Are you alright *kero*" "Kacchan!"
"IM FUCKING FINE" I yelled at them all, 'im not really but at least that shut them up' I stood and stumbled out of the gymnasium, since the bell had rung a few minutes prior to the incident.

Timeskip to mental Health class
Bakugou's POV

I laid my head on my desk as the hobo shuffled through the door
"Today class we will have parent conferences regarding your mental state from what we have gathered so far"
I picked my head up staring wide-eyed, 'fucking shit.' the hobo kept speaking "you will have to attended if necessary so please stay in this classroom until you are called in" the hobo continued, I had spaced out.

Flashback

"You brat. If I ever get called in for any reason to your school. I swear you're getting it." Mitsuki yelled at a younger Katsuki
Katsuki nodded as he pulled his bag over his arm and stumbled out of the hellhole he had to call home.

End of flashback

Those words rang in Katsuki's head, 'what will she do...I'm so fucking dead.'
"Ok, we will be starting with Ejiro Kirishima"

3rd person POV

As time passed it was finally bakugous turn for the meeting.

"So Mrs. Bakugou and Mr.Ambane, Katsuki is doing relatively good, His grades are well beyond the average teen. But he does have trouble with his anger." Aizawa states as Mrs.Bakugou faces Mr. Ambane who nodded "His mentality socially is pretty good Along with his physical health from what we have seen, But did you know your son cuts?" Aizawa continued, Mitsuki glared at Aizawa "What the fuck. Katsuki does WHAT?!" Mitsuki yelled "I need to see this for myself! I don't believe you!"
Mitsuki stormed out of the room heading towards class 1-A's classroom Aizawa tried to stop her gut she was long gone.

Bakugous POV

"So bro, that's how I walked in on sero and lida making out," Shitty-Hair said in his usual enthusiastic tone.
That Nerd-Squad is talking about some dumb shit, Dunce-face and raccoon-eyes are-
"DUNCE FACEEEEEE, RACOON EYES" looking through my fucking boobs. I ran at them
"BAKUBRO DONT KILL THEM--" Suddenly, the door burst open, and we all turned to look at who it was 'Oh shit- its ma'am'
"This is this Class 1-A, am I correct?"
"Yes it is, who are you?" four-eyes said and stood up and walked over to m@'am
"I'm Mitsuki Bakugou"
Everyone was speechless, as some just noticed the resemblance, and others were just surprised as to how nice she was yet still being related to the explosive pom-pom "Woa- So your the Pomeranian's mom!" Dunce-face spoke up now suddenly excited
"Pomer- I won't even question it, now where is he," she replied sternly. Almost everyone pointed towards me, I was prying my book from racoon-eyes hands 'oh shit, this looks bad- ma'am will think I'm stealing. I'll get fucking beat'
"KATSUKI. PUT THE POOR GIRL DOWN AND GIVE THAT BOOK BACK!" I instantly did so and walked up to her, everyone's eyes were on me in shock "disgraceful" she hissed in my ear, I looked over to Shitty-hair begging for help as she pulled me out of the room by my arm "AGH-" he half screamed half grunted, everyone whispered concerned as to what happened.

Kirishima's POV

"The hell just happened"
Everyone nodded in agreement to my question, 'Just a few seconds ago his eyes were just the bright crimson ones filled with pride, but- the ones he was pleading for help-'
"Guys don't worry- Auntie is always like that"

"AUNTIE?!" we all yelled in unison "you're related to Bakugou!?" mina shouted "So that explains why they knew each other for so long," Todoroki conspired "You guys got it all wrong! Yes I did grow up with kacchan, but we aren't related I just have know his mom for a while so she feels like family to me!" midobro explained as he waved his hands up in the air.

Back to the Conference
3rd person POV

Katsuki's sleeves were lifted showing the incisions he had made on his forearms
"Katsuki. Why the hell did you cut!"
"..."
"answer me."
"I just did it..."
"Bakugou, that is not a reasonable answer, now explain"
"Uhmm.... V-villain attacks?"
'This kid is obviously lying but, he must have a reason' aizawa guesses
"It seems like this issue has been resolved, at the end of this week all parents will be informed on how their child has improved. Bakugou you may head back to class"
Bakugou nodded and stood walking out the room, He made his way toward the classroom door and painted a scowl across his face shoving his hands into his pockets and slamming the door open
"Hey Bakubro! We were about to play a game while we wait, wanna join!" Kirishima yelled holding a monopoly board
"Fine, whatever" Bakugou muttered as he joined the circle of teens
"Who wants to go first"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Maybe life isn't so bad.."

Yellow readers, I finally got my damn chapter out, tho If you guys have any suggestions for a future chapter put them right

Here k

Sorry for any wrong wording and/or spelling and the long wait. Schoolwork is still being a bitch like always.

That was the percentage of my fucking iPad when I finished thisIt's beautiful

It's beautiful.

WORDS: 1111

~Kimi