Prologue: The Wormholes

Okha, New Canteria. July 8th, 2064

It was a busy day. People were walking around the city center either going to work, sightseeing, having fun or just going somewhere. One specific individual, a man named Ivan Nile meanwhile was trying to find a bus to a military base as he was recently promoted as an officer in the air force.

Ivan turns a corner and finds one of his friends, Jack Wilson. "Mornin.", "Morning to you too. You know a bus that goes to Okha Airfield? I am literally running in circles right now. Fuckers shouldn't have built a city that has three streets with the same name in it.".

"Turn a left and go straight, theres a bus stop" Jack points at the nearby street. "How far?". "I dunno. I'm not your GPS." Ivan sighs and walks off. "Alright see ya." Is the last words he said before turning the corner. Ivan turns the corner and walks with his head down. 

"Look out man!" A passerby says before Ivan hits his head on something. Ivan holds his head in pain. "Fuck. The hell is this?". The thing that Ivan hit his head on was a gate like structure. On closer inspection the structure had a combination of metal and stone as well as support that looked like marble. Ivan looked up at the structure and was dumbfounded on how it got here.

Ivan stared at the gate. "What in the fuck?" All of the sudden a roar rang out from the gate and a wyvern like creature flew out and started to find its prey in the crowd of Okhans that had formed prior. The wyvern like creature stared at the crowd and looked directly at Ivan and the crowd beside him and proceeded to give the most loud and genuine roar they have ever heard.

"OH SHIT!" Ivan brought out an automatic CGP9 pistol out of instinct and aimed his sights on the creature. Once it got close enough, Ivan and some other civil defense personnel opened fire. The concentration of fire widened and started hitting its wings and body due to the recoil of the machine-pistols but eventually the concentration of fire was put on the head of the wyvern creature. As soon as the 10mm bullets hit the wyverns head, it exploded. Leaving only the body of the wyvern intact.

Ivan meanwhile was staring at the wyvern. He then remembered something. "Wait... isn't this how the Ginza Incident played out? Oh no." Ivan orders everyone to evacuate and is supported by the civil defense personnel who lead most of the crowd through manholes or into trucks, while Ivan runs to a nearby phone booth and dials the number for the local police department.

Other side of the gate. Luspiera Hill, Ashait.

A royal guard ran to a person who was the queen of Ashait."Your highness. We have lost a wyvern.". The queen stared at the royal guard menacingly. "How so." The royal guard gulped in fear of the consequences if he doesn't say the report right.

"One of the wyverns were let loose accidentally by our wyvern knights and it flew into the gate. After it did we heard a sound that could be only be considered as horrifying. The wyvern knights are asking you reconsider this invasion-". The queen having enough of it brought out a revolver and shot it into the air. The said revolver was a experimental 6 shot pistol that was reverse engineered by a stolen Kudroenian revolver.

"We are going into the gate understood? If those wyvern riders wont get in line then ill." The queen turns the revolver a notch and finds an unfired bullet. Albeit awkwardly, the queen finally finds the empty shell and ejects it to load another bullet in. "Ill do it myself." The queen tries to look cool to the royal guard but he makes a straight face.

"Leave.". "Yes your highness.". The royal guard leaves to order the wyvern knights to proceed with the invasion. The queen however tightened her grip on her revolver. A close friend of the queen, Yijun, goes up to her on a horse. "Is something stressing you out Zhou? Im willing to listen."