Ours [ch.06]

CRASH!!!

a sedan car was crushed and bounced after being hit by a very fast train.  The smoke coming from the car evaporates.

Sana from a distance saw the crash right in front of her eyes.  Sana's eyes bulged like she wanted to get out how shocked she was.

"T-That's Tzuyu-ah's car."  said Sana in a low voice.

suddenly the sound of footsteps appearing from behind Sana made Sana gasp and immediately looked behind her.  she was surprised when she saw Tzuyu carrying Minju's corpse bridal style.

Tzuyu really looks like an undead, blood is everywhere. there was blood from her forehead and of her mouth.  Tzuyu stood in front of Sana with a sad look at her daughter.

"she is the only treasure I have." Tzuyu said.

Sana looked at Tzuyu with a scared look.  Her knuckles stood up, she stiffened, her body trembled and cold sweat started to run down her body when she looked at Minju's shattered body.

"This is pathetic...I brought my own daughter's corpse."  Tzuyu said while shedding tears.

"Our daughter's death is ridiculous... it shouldn't be like this."  Tzuyu hugged Minju's body while squatting.  she hugged Minju's body very tightly while crying.

"I want to see her grow, I want her to live longer but why... why... why does it have to be like this!!??."

Sana looked at Tzuyu who was sobbing and hugging her daughter's bloodied body.  Sana saw the scene in front of her, regret began to eat her soul.  she wanted to talk but for some reason it felt like he was locked in by something.  something prevented her from moving.

"I just want to make her happy... I want Minju to grow up like other children... but why... why is her destiny so bad!? she's just an innocent little kid!?"

Tzuyu raised her head, this time her gaze changed to one of hatred.  he glared at Sana who was standing still in front of her until Sana gulped her own saliva, somehow she felt scared when Tzuyu looked at her like that.

"You..." Tzuyu's voice turned 180 degrees heavier.

"murderer!!." 

"You... KILL MY DAUGHTER!!!"  after Tzuyu spoke like that, Minju's body instantly disappeared like ashes.

Tzuyu stood up and shocked Sana half to death when Tzuyu in the blink of an eye stood right in front of her very close. 

"T-Tzuyu -UKKHHH!!!" Tzuyu strangled Sana up with just one hand.

"T-Tzu...yu."

Sana tried to remove Tzuyu's hand from her neck but she couldn't because Tzuyu's strength was stronger than her. 

"Stop calling my name...you murderer."

"ugghhh- Tzu..yu." tears dripped from her eyes. 

"I TOLD YOU STOP CALLING MY NAME!!!" Tzuyu's hand is suffocating Sana.

"IF IT WAS NOT FOR YOUR STUPID DIVISION THAT TIME!!! IF YOU OPENED YOUR HEART FOR MINJU AND ACKNOWLEDGED HER AS YOUR DAUGHTER MAYBE MINJU WILL BE ALIVE NOW!!!  FIVE YEARS SANA!!!  FIVE YEARS AGO YOU MAKES US FOOLISH DEATH BECAUSE OF YOU!!  NOW HERE'S THE RESULT!!!  YOU MAKE US TRAPPED IN HELL!!!"  Tzuyu shouted very loudly. 

Sana continued to try to release her strangulation with increasingly thin breaths.

"AND NOW!! BRING BACK MY MINJU!!!."

GASSSPPP!!!

Sana woke up from her dream, her body was breaking out in cold sweat and her expression was very shocked.  Sana touch her neck and she relieved that was just a dream.