𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 - ᴅᴏᴜɢɪᴇ ʙ

" I'm the one gon' hold you down, I'm the one be rolling up in that Bentley truck."

-----

-----

"Shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it, I'm with the flockas, I bet she get naked." Dougie's part of the new single "Shake It" blasted through various speakers on the block. Janae watched as he danced with Cardi and Bory in front of the corner store. She smiled seeing how happy he was for the first time in a long time.

"Kaykay look, everyone popped out to support you and the guys." Janae cheesed looking down at her purple Iphone 12. The screen displayed a now buff looking Kay, a wide smile plastered across his face.

Kay had been locked up for about five months now, so Janae made it her duty to send him money every two weeks, and call him almost everyday. She made sure he was up to date with all the disses, social media, and important parts in he and Dougie's career. Because Dougie and Kay were so close, when Kay got locked up it took a toll on him. The pair were basically "Evil Twins". They did everything together, fought together, made money together, and even rose to fame together. The boys had known each other practically since birth, since their mothers are friends.

Dougie started eating less, drinking and smoking more, and now he's started popping percocets. Of course Kay didn't know about this, Dougie was afraid that he would be disappointed in him. Arion knew that what he was doing wasn't healthy, but he needed something to cope. In addition to his father passing when Dougie was still a child, his cousin recently passed away in a car accident, a couple months after Kay got locked up.

Of course Janae saw how much Dougie was struggling. Her and Dougie always had that type of bond where they could talk to each other about everything. So when Janae sat down with Dougie to talk about his mental health, he broke down. She held him as he cried in her arms, finally releasing all the built up hurt inside of him.

After that day Janae and Dougie became even closer than before. She spent most of her time at Dougie's house, being that she worked from home as a hair influencer. Janae made sure that Arion ate properly, cut out the drugs, and was surrounded by good energy. She also supported him fully with his music career and pushed him to focus on that more. As a result, many of Arion's songs have charted on the Top 10.

Dougie on the other hand wasn't used to feeling so loved. Of course he and his homeboys were like brothers but Janae showed him a different type of love. She was the first girl to make sure he was okay mentally. The first girl to worry about his wellbeing instead of what was in his bank account. Janae was the first girl to hold it down for Arion. Over the past weeks he realized that he's gained some sort of feelings for her. Everything about her made Dougie wonder.

Is she the one ?

-----

Hey y'all

Hey y'all...
How y'all liking it so far??
I haven't updated my other book in so long, I have no motivation rn.
Don't forget to go request plots and people on the introductory page.
Can y'all comment please?? cause ion rlly know if y'all like the book and i get no motivation to write.