chapter 4

"jk be ready for today's evening".he placed his hands over his shoulder lovingly.
"for what?"jk asked with a confused face.
"Have you forgotten that you have a date with your boyfriend today?" moving closer he whispered in his ears.
Hearing the word 'BOYFRIEND'from him made his heart skip a beat,they were standing so close that he could feel his warm breath tickling his ears which brings a chill down his spine.
"ever since the morning!i've been waiting for you to ask me out" he moved even closer to jin and whispered back.
" where are we going hyung?"he asked in a curious tone.
"We are going to our favourite restaurant, we haven't been there for ages".
"We have so many memories there, even yesterday I planned to bring you there for our date hyung".
They chuckled with amaze that they both thought of the same thing.
Jin kissed his forehead and told him to be ready and will pick him up at 7pm.
Jk is so excited and at the same time he feels nervous about this evening.they went to that restaurant many times but he was anxious of the thought,that it is their 'FIRST DATE'.he should dress up.
Jk started rummaging his closet.other than usual,he was thinking about wearing something different today.he wanna dress specially for jin so that he could not take his eyes from him.
He picked his favouite designer black shirt and black ripped jeans,his matching shoes,a Gucci jacket which taehyung gifted him,not forgetting his favourite cologne.he styled his hair perfectly,"good job jk" he was proud of himself.
Jin was waiting for him in the car,seeing jk he gave him the sweetest smile.he was too stunned to speak, jk's hot like the kind of hot that stops your whole world for a second.
JIN'S POV
Oh,god.i'm in trouble, i can't stop staring or keep my eyes from ogling his chiseled body. the butterflies in my stomach started multiplying tenfolds as my wandering gaze meets his.
AUTHOR'S POV
Jk could feel the stare,
"you are driving me crazy with your look,you have no idea how my heart beats right now"
. He placed jk's hands on his chest,that turned jk's face into a strawberry.he gave him a quick hug,so that jin could not see him turning pink.
"I don't think we could go to the restaurant today"
"hyung!" Jk's face frowned on hearing that.
" Instead ..........a date in your house will be perfect,I'm no longer interested in eating food but to eat....... YOU MR. JEON JUNGKOOK"he pulled him closer and gave a seductive look.
"but I'm hungry and we are gonna have FOOD "leaning towards jin reaching his ears..... by slowly started nibling them, he said that.
After teasing jin he ran towards the car and sat inside.
Jin gave him a cute but a disappointed look and started the car. As soon as they reached the restaurant,the owner welcomed them with a plesant smile.The atmosphere was so romantic having jin with him.they ordered their favourite dishes.
"exactly from when you started having feelings for me?"
Jk didn't expect that question from him that too in this situation.
He looked into jin's eyes and started talking.
"I don't know exactly when,i thought we were close like others and nothing more special but, whenever i saw you speaking to someone very closely or fool around with them i felt anger and jealousy in me.even when I tried dating others to stop my feelings towards you,I couldn't help but often think about you.
I decided to hide my feelings from you,but I could feel my love for you growing stronger each day and I love how we can talk about anything,even the silliest of things which bring us closer together. It made me realise that you are the source of my happiness and I wanted you to feel the same way about me, i don't wanna give up on you or loose you. I want to give all my love to you, i love you hyung ,I love you so much".
Jin reached Jk's hand and held them with affection when he saw his eyes filled with tears.