Chapter 1

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-" Ash slammed his hand against the alarm clock aggressively. He was still too tired to think, or really too tired to do most things but somehow at the same time his mind was racing from all of the possibilities from the new student in school, Gladion. Ash had known Gladion for a while now and he believes he is starting to be really good friends with him but he got a weird funny feeling when he thought of him being in the same school as him. The only reason Gladion was moving to the school was because his mother got the idea from his sister Lilly, and he is really annoyed because of it because Gladon likes his free time.

He had tried to fall back asleep but before he could even close his eyes ProfessorKukui had ran into his room to get his ass up. "Good morning starshine, the earth says fuck you and get the fuck up." He said. Ash had replied with, " 🎶 please leave me the fuck be, and get the fuck out of here before I kill you you see.🎶" And Professor Kukui had just laughed at it and forced him up and forcefully told him to get dressed. " Come on ash, Gladion will be there today." "I know you really like him," he said jokingly. Ash had already put him in a chokehold and said, "Shut the fuck up before I snap your neck you basterd." Professor Kukui had shut the fuck up and tried to escape, Ash let him go and continued to get dressed. (Ash Pov)

I was so embarrassed when professor Kukui said that I like Gladion, so I just continued to get dressed and didn't say anything. When I was done Professor Kukui walked me to school. When I was standing in front of the school I got this weird feeling in my stomach that restricted all of my movements. "Ash, let's get going retard." Professor Kukui called out. I could barely move but I managed to get into the school. When I got there everyone was staring at me with "That look" on their face that said, your late dumbass, did you spend too much time thinking about Gladion again. I wanted to scream and kill everyone even though they didn't actually say that but I knew that look, But what kept me from killing everyone there was him, Gladion. My brain went self-destruct because there were too many thoughts, he's so cute, he looks better than last time, I hope he sits next to me, and I can't believe he is here, and those were only a few of them. "Hello Ash" Gladion said In a weird tone, He must be thinking the exact same thing as me, his brain must have also committed suicide.

Author notes: Yes that was that, it is our first fanfiction writing so shut the fuck up, And yes I did make Ash a homocidal swearing some of a bitch maniak because again why the fuck not bitchesss. Professor Kukui and Ash are now like siblings, and I didnt know what the fuck to do for Gladion, he is the complete oposite of his actually personalty.

Gay, yes, yes it fucking is.  Spelling is are worst enemy.