"I'm shivering, trembling"

Until..

Present.

"Woah! I saved you from getting puch and this is what I was about to get?" vincenzo said with a straight face "Who even told you to butt in? Not me, so don't expect a thank you" he smirked than started following me "by the way, I have a good offer for you" he said while walking by my side "No" he scoffed."You haven't even heard what" i rolled my eyes and said "Whatever it is, I don't expect anything good from a mafia" he stopped in he's steps "How did y-" i turned around "You're too obvious mr vinchanzo carsano" i said while smiling than turning around.

He rushed and started following me "It's not vinchanzo carsano! It's vincenzo cassano!" he hissed, "Not my fault that your name is complicated more than my entire life" he rolled he's eyes "Anyways, about my offer.work for me."

I scoffed "You want me to work as a lawyer? I haven't even studied law" he shaked he's head into a no "I mean work for me as in become a part of the mafia" she paused for a second than started laughing "Nice joke!"  i said while slapping he's arm playfully "I wisn't joking-" he said with a serious face.

"Over and all you'll get alot of money" i laughed "What's the point of money if I can't even stay alive for that? I don't want to work my precious ass up for some money than end up getting brutally murdered by some old looking thugs" he scoffed "I like your sense of humor" i smirked "That's something I like too about myself"

Third person's pov.

A car stooped in the street and the car window rolled down. The guy inside saw so yeon smiling and standing beside another guy in black suit. "Who is she?" he mumbled. Something about her made him want to find her out but he flinched as he saw her about to turn towards him "Roll the damn windows!" he said to the driver.

So yeon glazed towards the street and saw a big black car was passing by. She was amazed because she always loved cars since she was young. The car was really pretty. She turned towards the coffee shop and saw vincenzo leaning beside the door of cafe "Let's go?" i walked inside and he followed me.

So yeon's pov.

After getting inside the cafe we sat on a empty seat. We ordered two coffee, i ordered cold coffee while he wanted a black coffee. "So, you're mafia right?" i said while leaning back "Thought you said it was obvious?" he responded while crossing he's legs. Jeez, this guy- before I could say the waiter came with two cups of coffee."Get me a good job, not the mafia one" i said while smiling with pressed lips "you're literally so young why would you need a job?" he said while sipping he's coffee "You sound like you're my grandfather's age" i said while rolling eyes. He spat the coffee out "Did you just compare me to your grandfather!?" i tilted my head "You asked for it" he rolled he's eyes "34, I'm just 34" he said "And I'm 29" i said while sipping coffee "Well you look 60" he said which made me spat on he's suit.

I started coughing "What!? Where!? From were i look 60 you mafia s-" before I could finish he started laughing "I was pulling your leg" he said "I'll pull off your damn head" he stopped laughing and cleared he's throat than gone back to he's cold icey face "You look better when you laugh but you look hot when you're serious tho" he smirked "You think I'm hot?" i nodded "Of course but your face looks like a baby for a mafia job".

he suddenly got a phone call "Hello, I'm in the cafe. Alright" he than ended the call "I gotta go but hope we meet again?" i glazed up as he stood up while looking at me "Mmm, by the way manage a way to get me a job" he scoffed "I'm a mafia, are you really giving me odears?" i snorted "Ouhhh~I'm shivering, trembling!" i said while waving my hands on air "God, you're embarrassing us" i chucked.

Vincenzo's pov.

Her laugh was really adorable. She more likely shorts than laugh, it's adorable in my opinion.

When I first saw her who was about to get attacked i couldn't help but help her. But woah, what a plot twist she is. The way she snorted looking at someone getting puch, the way she effortlessly scared a grown up man with her cute threats was just cherry on top. Even she can fight and curse unlike others who are like "you shouldn't cuss! It's bad" she is open minded for sure and while others are terrified of a mafia, I'm a baby looking mafia for her. She is way more mysterious than I thought. Her fighting and protecting is way different, It's like so quick.

"Who you really are so yeon?" he thought while walking out of the cafe.

So yeon's pov.

"Time to go find a job" i mumbled while standing up. I got out. Well vincenzo payed for both of our coffees as soon as we came. Good because I wisn't gonna waste my money Anyways.

I was walking towards the empty street when suddenly I heard someone call me from behind. I turned around to see vincenzo and cha young "Hi!" i beamed while cha young ran towards me and pulled me in a hug "we're going to meet jang joon woo, wanna tag along?" she said while smiling "Jang jon woo?" i asked. She nodded "Jang joon woo is a official partner at wusang now so he begged me for a spicy noodles treataw." hong cha young said "He doesn't even know me" i said. It's awkward that a friend of hers is giving party for them than why should a unknown person like me tag along? "Oh please! It's actually me giving a treat and no way I'm letting you get away!" she said while smiling wildly. I smiled and I decided to go with her.