01

Kiara

"Kiara wake up we're here" kae said softly in my ear, I guess he learnt from last time not to bug me while I'm sleeping but this time he had no choice.
We paid the uber, got out the car and took our suitcases, as we were about to open the door, someone opened it for us "hiiiii kids it's so good to see you again" exclaimed aunty Anahera ik it's a maori name that's bc she's not my actual aunty she's my mum's stepsister but the only family available for me to stay with, I'm not complaining though her house is so pretty and bug plus she really nice and every time she visits she gives us presents. "Hey aunty ana thanks for having us" kae said "yeah thanks aunty " I say looking around " anytime.. well maybe permanently remember" she says as her expression changes from excited to nearly in tears. Me and kae hug her and eventually go to pick our rooms.

I pick a huge room with a nice big window, a bathroom and a pretty big wardrobe. The only thing that I don't like is the joint balcony with the neighbors, I started setting my stuff up while the furniture van was on its way first I put my makeup in the bathroom for now and all my shampoo and conditioners with some body wash and body scrub I opened the bathroom draw which I filled with all my tooth pastes and skincare after that I went to the wardrobe and started putting my clothes in there let's just say I might go shopping, I put the hoodies t-shirts and jackets on the rail and put the pants, shorts and bikinis on the shelves just as I finished the van arrived they start with my stuff and there's not much just a bed another shelf and some little extras I tell them where to put my bed and shelf then they left and started on my brother's room while my mum was in the kitchen making some sandwiches for the workers once mum finished she gave the workers the sandwiches as a token of our gratitude and they went on with their day as for me I was so excited for my bed to be here because I wanted to put up my led lights, pictures and fake vines so my room looked pretty.

We had dinner and started getting ready for tomorrow since it was a Thursday aunty said not to bother with the whole school thing until Monday which ment I wouldn't be able to go to school until Tuesday because of the paperwork I was so excited, my parents would have the whole school enrollments done and dusted before we even moved but aunt ana is cool like that, she has two kids there both boys what a surprise so when they got back from baseball aunty had to introduce us.. I guess they forgot about me and kae but i was wrong because just as she was about to start they said "yes, yes we know who they are mum it's kae and Kiara" Jordan and Rawiri said

__________________________

Jordan 16 years old 
177cm in height
basketball and baseball
Rawiri's twin

Jordan 16 years old  177cm in height basketball and baseballRawiri's twin

Rawiri 16 years old
178cm in height
Baseball and rugby
Jordans twin

Rawiri 16 years old 178cm in heightBaseball and rugbyJordans twin

Moving on

___________________________

Skip to 9:57

I'm watching a movie in my room when all of a sudden there's a knock at the door " Kiara it's be Jordan I'm coming in" he said as he walks in " dinner will be ready in 10 minu- are you watching sandlot without me?" He said as he gasps " I didn't know you liked baseball " I say as he moves next to me "Scotch over " be demands " no please no thank you, wowwwww you haven't changed" I say laughing, Jordan elbows me in the shoulder laughing with me "DINNERS READY KIDS" aunty yells "quick pause it I don't wanna miss anything" he says as he runs down the stairs when I get down stairs I see that she made some lasagna "save Kiara some" Rawiri said as I sat down "thanks ra" (his nickname) "aye you remembered" he said excitedly "of course I remembered I missed you guys" after a while of eating and talking about random things laughing and having fun both Rawiri and Jordan said they need to go get ready for bed as they have a baseball game tomorrow and they need the energy. I help aunty ana with the dishes and she gave me some money as a thank you " no aunty I can't take this it's too much" I plead "nope take it from now on when ever you help around the house I'm gonna pay you pocket money" she said pushing the money back in my hand and walks of.

I go back to my room and sit on the balcony reading until someone comes out "hi I'm Jaden and you are" he says putting his hand out for a handshake " hey I'm Kiara Rawiri and Jordans cousins" I said shaking his hand we sat down and talked for a while and I found out he goes to the same school as my cousins and is in the same baseball team I grabbed my phone and noticed the time 2:24 "on shit I have to go sorry, I gotta wake up early for my cousins baseball game" I say "I'll see you there" Jaden replied as he winks at me I quickly run back to my room and look in the mirror "pull yourself together Kiara your blushing so hard" I fall asleep dreaming about Jaden I know it's kinda weird but how could you not he's so hot and his eyes are the cutest and don't get me started on his smile ughhhh I can't wait to see him tomorrow.

7:30

I wake up to my alarm going off and Jaden knocking on the balcony door I quickly get up and see what he wants "morning sleepy head" he said as he walks into my room "what are you doing?" I ask going to see Rawiri and Jordan" ok next time knock on the door" I said as I pick out what I'm going to wear "nah it's to far plus I wanted to see your pretty face" his words made me blush so hard "uhm the boys are in the room nextdoor" I say trying to cover my face "I know I've been here before you know" I said I could feel him smerking at me "well I'll see you in the car" he said as he walked out my room that boy is going to be the end of me.

AN: lmk if you have any recommendations 👍🏼

Jaden endgame btw