Chapter 2

The Same Afternoon
Chris's Pov

Madeline had to go eat dinner so i put my phone down and walked out of my trailer. Sebastian saw me and started walking towards me. "Hey Chris you good? You've been in your trailer for a long time" Sebastian said concerned. "Yeah i'm fine i was just talking to someone" "Talking to someone?, may i ask who?" "This kid got the wrong number" I said starting to walk away. "And your just talking to It, I mean normally when someone gets the wrong number you tell them 'hey sorry you got the wrong number and they say 'sorry' back and then you go about your day." Seb said walking along with me. "Well shes not an it, shes actually a very good kid" "Well what do you know about her" "Shes 15, her names Madeline " I said. "A 15 year old?" He questioned. "Yeah" I Answered. Seb was about to say something but was cut off by one of the crew members saying we had to get to set.

Three Weeks later
Madeline's Pov
I'm walking to the orphanage, i just finished a long shitty day at school. First of all i was supposed to be catching the bus to school for the first time but it went straight past me and i saw the people in the bus look at me and that set off an Anxiety attack off, i know i panic over small things don't judge me. And then i started getting frustrated and overwhelmed with all the assessments that are needed to be due. Oh and i tried talked to Chelsea Key word TRIED about the number situation but now shes acting like she doesn't even know i me.

I made it to the orphanage, i quickly ran up to my room, shut the door and locked it. I threw my bag to the floor and jumped on my bed, my face hitting my pillow so I'm just laying on my stomach. I just layed there overthinking some things.

I layed there for quite a bit. I don't know how long, but i've decided to message Chris.

Madeline
Christopher

Chris
You know you can call me Chris right?

Madeline
But i like Christopher better it reminds
me of Christopher Robin

Chris
Fan of Winnie the Pooh?

Madeline
Yeah i'm a big fan of it, i was a fan since i was a
kid and I'm still a fan of it

Is Christopher your full name
and Chris is your nickname

Chris
Yeah, do you have a any nicknames

Madeline
Oh yeah i have Maddie and thats really it

Chris
so can i call you Maddie

Madeline
Sure. Chris?

Chris
Yes?

Madeline
where are you from?

Chris
Kid you know thats creepy
but if you must know i'm from
Boston.

Where are you from

Madeline
brooklyn

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 13, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Adopted by Chris Evansजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें