𝟎𝟑 || 𝐀 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫? 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞!

>  𝗦 𝗧 𝗢 𝗥 𝗬 𝗠 𝗜 𝗦 𝗦 𝗜 𝗢 𝗡 𝗦 <

> 𝗦 𝗧 𝗢 𝗥 𝗬 𝗠 𝗜 𝗦 𝗦 𝗜 𝗢 𝗡 𝗦 <

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

Meet the Main Cast

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

Save The Damsel

Keep Bonny from further embarrassment

𝗡𝗘𝗪

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

+ MAIN MISSION +

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

Leave It All Behind

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"You confuse me, you follow my words like law yet you say you hate me... I won't bother you anymore I'm sorry"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"All of that happened in a convenience store in front of the plaza?" I told her everything and said the same lie I told Mrs. Rosina about the glasses but the truth with the convenience store and got into a small argument with Father that made him order people to follow me I nodded in confirmation "Dang wish I was there I would've love to see you fight" we entered art class and took our place next to each other I look around and saw a new face probably a transfer based on how I don't know her I made sure to take note of everyone here mostly the influential ones

She has such beautiful brown skin my first taught was I lightly elbowed Reed catching her attention "You know her in any of your classes" I whispered to her looking at the girl who was looking at the window "Oh her? no I actually don't, you usually know people"

"Have you ever thought she's a transfer who just got here"

"Oh yeah, right, but I never noticed her in this class"

"same" we face front when the teacher entered "Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a good day" the teacher received groans except for the brown skinned girl who lively answered yes and everyone gave her a side glance judging her "totally a freshman she's new to high school settings" Reed sadly sighed and I nodded as the girl starts curling herself up "Alright now everyone calm down now, I believe you are our new transfer please come to the front introduce yourself" she regained her confidence and stood up front "Hello!" she waved and stopped as if waiting for a response "Hi!" Reed greeted back after a few seconds of silence her smile widens at Reed's response "I am Bonny, Bonny Chavez please call me anything you are comfortable with" she smiled as then some students smirked then she notices her mistake "anything but insulting and degrading names" this won't actually stop them they already got eyes on her "Um... I'm a freshman I like drawing at my spare time, and I also speed run Minecraft, I love video games too" she finished off with a big smile and nods at the teacher that she's finished "Oh that's lovely!" the teacher put her hands on her shoulder keeping her in place "May I also tell you she is very talented with her arts that's why she moved up with you guys with the small amount of time she has shown her talent, so respect and be nice to her class"