1: Who Knows?

There are several studies that shows that Vice President Leni Robredo was the number one victim and target of disinformation for the past six years.

All black propaganda that the dark side could create to condition the minds of people since her opponent last 2016 lost, has been created— kabit, kakampi ng n*a, bobo, lutang, had a lot of boyfriends, and all.

Her team actually tried correcting these disinformations by creating a video of Leni, debunking all the lies that were circulating the net. One of them was the allegations that she has a new boyfriend.

"Hindi ako nagkaboyfriend, wala akong boyfriend, at wala akong kabalak-balak mag boyfriend." said Leni.

However, it seems like it was too late for her to do that because it already left a mark on people's mind. So she just continued doing her work as the second highest leader of the country. For her, as long as she's able to do her work properly as the Vice President, she's fine with it. Afterall, it's just all noise for her as she would always say to her staff— "Madami pa tayong kailangang gawin, hayaan na natin sila. Alam naman nating hindi totoo."

During those six long years, it was just like that. Leni would serve the people with a little budget for the OVP (because obviously, the President doesn't like her and finds her as a competition— hence, the small budget for her office), reach out to people in the laylayan from the farthest provinces in the country, and be a mother to her three daughters (which are all girls, just like how trolls would tease Leni because of a spliced video).

And of course, as a strong person that she is; she was able to surpass all these challenges because she has reliable friends, family, colleagues, and her late husband that she is very sure he's supporting and guiding her from up there.

Sometimes, Leni would ask for his advice and he would answer her by giving little hints— a subtle wind or a butterfly would appear out of nowhere.

One of those times was when Leni found herself asking her late husband if it's okay for her to fall in love again— while she was smiling and looking straight at the Senator in front of her who was visiting her for a collaboration project of their offices.

"Bakit ko tinanong 'yun kay Bok, eh si Risa lang naman 'to. Mabait, maalalahanin, mahinhin pero may paninindigan, maganda, parang pwedeng alagaan," Leni suddenly widens her eyes at her last thought, "Leni lutang talaga, anong pwedeng alagaan?!"

Risa felt the need to check on Leni as the latter was staring at her for more than five minutes now, so she stood up from her seat and tapped the vice president, "My VP, are you okay lang ba? Kanina ka pa nakatitig lang sakin and nodding pero parang hindi ka naman nakikinig while I'm explaining. Baka malusaw ako nyan," Risa giggled.

Leni nodding, "Oh, okay lang. May naalala lang ako, sorry go on continue na Sen." She then grabbed a chocnut from her huge chocnut jar and dismissed her thoughts of falling in love with Risa.

"Gutom lang yan, Leni. Magkaibigan kayo, tandaan mo 'yan at pareho kayong babae, imposible 'yang naiisip mo." said Leni to herself as she opens the chocnut bar.