Chapter 4

[Knock Knock Knock

Choi Han had arrived. Hans opened the door, and Cale could see Choi Han standing outside. Cale waved his hand to send Hans away, and Hans bowed his head as he quietly exited the study. Only Cale and Choi Han were left in the room.]

'It's starting.'

Choi Han felt antsy all of a sudden, wondering how this conversation went.

[Cale kept the desk between them as he pointed at the chair across from him.

"Come sit down."

Choi Han slowly looked around the study as he sat down on the chair. Cale gave him enough time to look around the study.]

Cale creased his forehead. He felt uneasy seeing KRS!Cale in the same room as Choi Han. He supposed that it was because that person have the same face which made it quite easy to forget that he was a completely different person from him.

[Like a typical pure and smart hero, Choi Han liked books. That was why the first thing he did after coming out of the Forest of Darkness and arriving in Harris Village was to learn how to read from the Chief. After looking around for a long time, Choi Han's gaze finally landed on Cale.]

"Hey, why were you inside the Forest—? Wait a second! Is this the forest you mentioned earlier?!"

Rosalyn turned to look at Choi Han with an intense questioning gaze.

Choi Han shook his head before speaking.

"Of. Course. Not. It. Was. A. Different. Forest."

Choi Han denied it with all his might.

"..."

Once his words faded, he was met by total silence.

Their mouth opened and close multiple times at the blatant bullshit thrown at them. It made them speechless, they have never seen someone so terrible at this like him before that only a true dumbass would fall for it. Who knew that such a strong person was so terrible at lying?

This made Rosalyn recall her earlier conversation with him.

"Hmm. Hey, Choi Han. Just curious, but how did you even get inside our world?"

Choi Han seems to contemplate about something before speaking.

"Honestly, I don't know. It all happened too fast. I was heading home after a normal day at school and before I knew it, I suddenly found myself inside of some forest."

"My, my. That must have been a wonderful experience."

Ron decided to join the conversation, smiling ever so benignly.

"Is that so? Then I would wish that you too would get to experience how wonderful it was."

Choi Han snarled in response to Ron's taunt.

"Ho ho."

Sparks started flying between them.

"Haaa. There they go again."

Beacrox sighs yet again at Choi Han and his father's antics.

She remembered that Choi Han was, indeed, teleported inside a forest but what she didn't expect was that same forest was one of the Five Forbidden Regions!