Death

Moon and Sun woke the children, but they couldn't care less right now. Their senses didn't catch any life signals out of you. Sun was hyperventilating, while Moon could just stare down at your cold body. He didn't know why that had to happen now out of all times. Both of them thought they have more time. More time to be with you. More time to laugh, to be happy. You said you wouldn't leave them. You said you would be staying with them. It was a promise. Sun started to cry heavily, hugging you shakingly in his arms. Moon was the only one, who didn't cry. All the other children around him were looking confused to the scene in front of their little eyes, yet Moon didn't think of them. He thought about the words you said, that Michael knew something about it. Than his eyes widened, slowly standing up.

Sun looked to him, confused and in pain.
„W-w-where are y-You g-going?"
„...This Michael guy knows something. He can save Y/N still...we must hurry out now!"
Hope sparkled in Sunny's eyes, even if this little bit is flickering up and down to your body and Moon. He stood slowly up with you in his arms, walking to the telephone. Nothing else was on their mind as to hack the systems to call the only person that might be able to save you. It rang endlessly long till Sun and Moon heard the annoyed voice out of the small device.
'Who is there?'
„Michael. We need you here. NOW. It's Y/N-„
'What happened?'
„T-t-they got a heart attack and won't move! T-their vitals are not seeable e-either..."

Quietness was on the other line, Sun and Moon both getting scared about your safety, till rummaging was heard.
'I will be there as fast as I can! Don't move them to much and keep them warm!'
„Thank you so much!! Please hurry!"
The phone call ended, Moon looking right at you and Sun. He stepped closer to both of you, carefully hugging to keep you warm and to give Sunny comfort.
„D-do you think they will make it...?"
Moon was never the optimistic one. Whenever something bad happened, it was always bound to end unwell. Yet in this situation, he wants to believe more than anything that Michael can save you from complete death. From being separated.

Julia came in minutes after Sun called them to inform that there is an accident. She looked panicked around, sighing happily that there is nowhere blood.
„Why did you say something bad happened?"
„Y/N fainted and won't wake up...and we can't leave them alone in this state."
„What? Oh that must be the stress of choosing..."
„C-choosing? Choosing what?"
„They...why didn't you call an ambulance for them? It would be better to let a doctor watch them."
No!"
And why not?"
„B-because Sunshine will surely wake up again!"
„Don't want another commercial for the news about the Pizzaplex, do we?"

Julia looked doubtful to the animatronics. She knows that they can lie as good as their programming is hard to redo, but something in her believes that they would send help already if it would be more severe.
„Speaking of which, where are they?"
„I-In the quiet area, b-but we can't supervise the children like that..."
„Alright, alright. Y/N did overwork themself the past week, so I will let the daycare close off for a few days till they recover fully."
„Thank you Miss Rist."
„And tell Y/N that they shouldn't worry about the thing with their brother so much."
Moon and Sun both wanted to ask they Julia meant, but she already went to the half asleep children in the Naptime room, taking them out of the daycare.

They didn't like the idea that you are still hiding something. Sun knows that it was a sibling fight, but was it really so bad that it may have triggered a heart ache inside your body? Or was it just an accident? Moon on the other hand was angry that other people know more about things than they do. Than he does. You were supposed to tell them when something is wrong. Did you really overwork yourself just by being around your siblings for days? Moon couldn't think that this would be a reason. So he took Sunny's hand in his, walking back to you. Your face is so pale, so much without any way that you are alive that it hurt both of them. The pillows and blankets won't help for long. Sadly their own bodies won't overheat in these kind of situations. Even if remembering those happy moments with you to warm you with their body, it would stay cold.