IM NOT THAT FUCKING SHORT - leprechaun x jung kook

TITLE: IM NOT THAT FUCKING SHORT

FEATURING THE CHARACTERS: leprechan, jung kook

WRITERS: vee, meeeesha, vertical

RATED 18+

jung kook spread his legs and used two of his fingers to widen the entrance of his boy pussy.

"Mm yes baby you look perfect like this" Leprechan smiled as he poured lube onto his stiffened cock. "I'm going to have some fun with you"

--------------------

jung cock stiffened (every single part of him did, in fact) and gazed up lovingly at his short, pointy eared lover. wait...doesn't that sound like...vicky?!?!?! "YOU'RE NOT LEPRECHAUN!!" Jungkook roared and ripped off of Leprechaun's face what turned out to be a face mask to reveal Vicky's sneering face. "You fool...I nearly had you and your scrumptious boypussy, jungkook!!"

"WHERE IS MY DADDY LEPRECHAUN?!" Jungkook demanded to know.

"He's in my basement...but that isn't importa-" She was cut off quickly by the knife going through her throat. Jungkook set off toward's Vicky's basement to save and be mercilessly fucked by his beloved Leprechaun.

--------------------

Jungkook did a backflip and slipped, his landing wasn't as graceful as he imagined it would be... he split his man-gina in half and died. Leprechaun came in and then *came* in his hand. It was completely unrelated to the dead body he was just beating and walked in just as he was finishing. Leprechaun was standing above jungkooks body and looked down at his hand. Suddenly it turned into that one shinji meme. "lol l+ratio bozo" he sobbed over jungkooks body (i didn't read the story before because im too lazy <3)

Fanfic created with #FranticFanfic.