Shoto and Miya. The story

Shoto Todoroki is suffering for the past years. His light is full of darkness and his inner voice is shouting for mercy. Dramatic for others but traumatic for him.

Forced to be his father's greatest masterpiece. A child like him went through all those pain. A child was suppose to be protected and cared by its parents. He knew that but it seems the world had different plans for him.

His mother was admitted to a mental hospital. The scar on his face will forevee be engrave on his soul. A painful memory he had to carry on. No matter how much he wanted to forget about it, he couldn't.

He wanted to be free from the sorrowful shackles from his life. He was chained on hell because of all the misery. He wanted hope.

Hope...

Such thing is almost too impossible for Shoto. Such is like a dream.

He is quite most of the time. Not speaking and a man of few words. But his thoughts is calling out for that hope.

Until he met her...

She first met him when the Hero Public safety Commission arranged a meeting with endeavor and his infamous son. They were young yet exposed to the toxic society.

She was younger in fact. But was forced to think ahead of other children for the sake of world peace.

If Shoto Todoroki is a masterpiece, Miya Takami is a pawn.

If Shoto is the chained boy, then Miya is a bird locked in a cage.

He remembered the time when they first became friends. He was reluctant when she approached him. She extended her hand as if she was inviting him.

He accepted it.

Her cheeky smile caught Shoto's eyes.  Her cheerful self masked the tiredness of the girl weary from the burdens she had to carry at a mere age of 7.

Miya's arms are full of bondages. She showed him all the scars and bruises. In fact, Shoto was horrified when he saw the large scar that extended from her upper abdomen to her thigh.

"It was a scar when I fought a villain. The commission wanted me to learn about being a hero and thought letting me experience it will... prepare me for my purpose in this world."-Miya

"At the age of 7?" -Shoto

"Uhuh. What could I do? I'm just a pawn to them." -Miya

"Must've hurt." -Shoto

"Oh it does hurt. But one day, I will surely be free from these cages and soar at the sky. I'll become the sky hero and from above, I shall watch over the ones I will protect." -Miya

"You sound like a guardian angel." -Shoto

"Heh. How funny. I can't be an angel. I myself had already been tainted long ago..."-Miya

But in Shoto's eyes, Miya is an angel  Kind hearted and ready to fight. With her white wings she soar the heavens and with her kind heart, she valiantly protects the one who needs her help.

Shoto didn't realized it that time that Miya is his hope.

His hope.

But he will never be Miya's freedom.

Will he?

No matter how close they are to each other. No matter how much they cherished each other. He felt that Miya was far from his reach.

She is like a deep abyss.

But Shoto fell for that abyss. He is reaching out for that hope.

He was reaching to her

"Shoto!! Let's go eat some cold soba!" Miya called out for him.

"Hmm. You go first." Shoto replied in his usual monotone voice.

"Ah. I also have to go give some documents to Mr. Aizawa. You'll arrive at the canteen earlier than me then."

"Don't worry." Shoto said. "I'll wait for you."

"Okiii!!!" She smiled cheerfully. And with that, Miya left him in the classroom.

Miya Takami was not an angel. She was a fallen angel not caring if the heavens will take her back just because she did everything just to protect them.

For Shoto, she is a hero.

For Miya, Shoto is the one who freed her from the scars of her past.

And he can't wait to see her soar in the sky.
.
.
.

But Shoto should know that those who are up above are somehow meant to fall as well...

Is he willing to catch her or fall with her?

Author's note:
I'M BACK!

So as a comeback, I gave you this chapter.

I want some theories from you guys because I left alot of foreshadowing in this chapter.

Please comment the theories hehe.