03!

IMESSAGE!

MATTYBOO
hey destiny
i'm in ur neighborhood wanna go for a drive?

DES
it's like 2am matt, what are u doing up?

MATTYBOO
trying to go on a drive with my best friend
i can even try to teach you how to drive

DES
as appealing as that sounds, im abt to go to sleep im rlly tired

MATTYBOO
you can sleep in the car
please?
i just want you with me

DES
why?

MATTYBOO
because you're the most important person in my life that isn't family
i always want you with me

DES
i'll be out in 2 minutes

MATTYBOO
i'll be waiting :)

destiny threw on a hoodie over top of her shirt, deciding against putting on sweatpants because she was only going out with matt and as far as she was concerned they weren't getting out of the car.

she still wrote her parents a note explaining where she was just in case she didn't feel like coming back home. her parents never minded about her late night drives with matt, mainly because they secretly were rooting for the two best friends to get together.

she grabbed her phone, airpods and keys and hurried out the door, locking it behind her. she ran down her driveway and got into matt's car.

"where's our daughter?" he asked as soon as she opened the car door and she rolled her eyes at him "i am not waking up molly just so you can see her. maybe in the morning when we wake up." she told him and he nodded.

"you know i don't just like you because of molly, right?" he asked and she nodded, her focus on hooking her phone up to the cars radio.

"okay.. just checking, i didn't want you to feel like that's the only reason i hang out with you." he assured her and she paused and looked up at him "i know matt. i've known you for awhile now i don't think you'd start randomly using me for a dog i just got" she laughed and he couldn't help but join her.

as she laughed, matt noticed something. he noticed how her eyes lit up when she found something funny. how her eyes closed and she'd lean her head back against the seat. he noticed the light freckles on her cheeks and the way she scrunched her nose when she didn't approve of something he said.

most importantly, he noticed how badly he wanted to touch her, wether it was a high five, holding her hand or even just an accidental touch, it was like he craved it.

destiny sighed as she rested her head against the window, she wondered if they'd always just be friends or if they'd ever make it to be more.

for now she felt content, but when her and matt laid in his bed later that night, she silently cried herself to sleep, wishing that soon she'd be sleeping in his arms.

dessypoolovesu

liked by ambibambi and 3,689 othersdessypoolovesu hi guys new music otwview all 234 comments

dessypoolovesu hi guys new music otw
view all 234 comments

ambibambi OMG. YES. DESTINY'S WORLD DOMINATION

user THATS NOT HERHOODIE

user EXCUSE YOU MS DESTINY BUT THATS NOT YOURS

arianastan300 wth are y'all tb her sweater for

user HOW DOES NO ONE ELSE RECOGNIZE....

wessidestory i just sit back and observe.

arianastan300 OH WAIT.

user MATT AND DESTINY???

lovemeharder can u stop stealing my face 😓

DOULBE UPDATE FINALLY ARE YALL PROUD 🤭