XXII

• (The girl's)

* (The boy's)

• I even thought to myself that I should have poisoned you and found something to blackmail you. But Uk, it seems you have already poisoned yourself.

* Poison?

• You will become weak and miserable. It is a terrible poison you cannot escape, as its only antidote is the person it is from.

* Are you saying the reason I missed you so much was that I was poisoned?

•Yes, you were poisoned by the dangerous assassin. Think of it like that, and it is not far from the truth.

* So I was poisoned? Then again, I did find it bizarre that the person I missed, was you of all people.

You always threaten to kill me.

You once threw a knife at me. You mocked my incompetence and even made my arm rot. Yet you had the audacity to lie.

You were always so horrible to me, but I could not let you out of my mind.

I miss you first thing in the morning, all throughout the day, and when I lie down to go to sleep.

• Stop.

*Why would I stop? I confessed my feelings, and you ruined it with poison. So you should at least know my symptoms.

You said you were my antidote.

All I did was sincerely tell you that I missed you, you wicked assassin.

-Alchemy of Souls

[It's one of the best confessions, I've ever watched. Originality really hits it. Hope you understand it with just the lines above. -K]