Broken Names

{ Rin Kagamine }

When I moved back into the house with with mom and Len, he would sometimes keep talking about Nakajima-san or just not even talk about her at all.

I heard that she moved years ago, but Len could never get over his childhood friend being ripped away from his arms.

I always felt bad for the guy, but I mean I never had a friend that would that make me miss them as much as he missed her. I was always moving around, never able to make friends like that. But maybe Nakajima-san and I can be just like her and Len.

{ Gumi Nakajima }

When we all made it to school we parted ways. I made my way toward the main office and got my schedule. Class 2-b was the the room I had to go to. I made my way up sun-lit staircase.

Taking a deep breath I pulled the door open, revealing boys and girls in there own little worlds, except....Rin-san. I make my way towards her and kneel down in front of her desk.

"Heyo," I happily say.

"Nakajima-san?!" She seemed astonished to see me in the class.

"Please call me Gumi." I didn't really like the whole formal thing.

There seemed to be an empty seat next to Rin-san so I placed my school bag down. I seemed to not be noticed by anyone in the room. But as soon as I turn back to Rin-san she was already zoning out.

"Why do you sit alone?" I blurt out, taking Rin by surprise.

"Well let's just say I'm an outsider." Was the only thing Rin-san said before zoning out again.

So does she just have no friends. Well with the moving here it must have been hard for her. I only stare at her until a note lands perfectly on her desk. I avert my eyes from the note back to her as she slowly opens the note.

Her eyes welled up with tears at the sight of the first sentence. She forced everything into her bag and left the room.

I grab my bag and run after her. But on the way out I see the note crumpled on the ground. It was damp from all of Rin-san's tears.

I unfolded it and read it out loud yet trying to whisper.

"You can never fit in you wannabe...." I fixed my eyes on one word...wannabe...

She isn't anything like a wannabe from everything I've seen. I crumple the note and shove in harshly into my pocket. I pick up my school bag and storm out of the room, to only bump into Len. I take the note from my pocket and shove it in his face.

"Why don't you stop this!" I threw the note at him and sprinted away to find Rin.

{ Len Kagamine }

Something light hits my chest as Gumi ran into the hall. I slump down to pick up a balled up piece of paper. As I started to flatten the bumps out the words become less rough.

"You can never fit in you wannabe...." Was the only thing written.

Was Gumi being bullied on her first day....?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note | So yesh I haven't updated this story in a long time cause I didn't know what to do but now I've got plans. *creepily grins* So yeah I promise I will update more. Just wait for the summer....Bue! ▲( ̄▽ ̄)▼

☆ Words - 582 ☆