Introduction...

Grayson's POV:
When Liam finally fell asleep I left the room, "here is my phone number if you need anything" I told Henry who nodded. I finally clocked out, and drove home. I stopped at a stop light and sighed. I felt the car jolt and looked up to see the little gargoyle on top of my car. I opened my passenger side to let him in. "What's up?" I asked. "What's.... Up... the sky?" He questioned not understanding. I chuckled, "I'm asking how are you doing? Or what is wrong." I specified. "Oh well I came to check on you. Eliza is worried." He said. The light turned green and I drove. "I'm better just stressed out. As soon as I left that room I had to calm a distressed teenager who got violent. He didn't mean too, he was just scared and not heard." I vented. He nodded with a curious look. "I can understand that. Sort of, no one really listens to me." He said looking out the window. "Hey, I'll happily listen to you. But first, Hello my name is Grayson Maza. What is your name?" I asked stoping at my apartment. "My name is Lexington." He said smiling.

I smiled back leading him to the stairs we walked to my floor and I unlocked the door for him and myself. "Make yourself at home I need a shower. I'll be back." I stated before grabbing my clothes and taking a shower.

Timeskip brought to you by food:

I got out of the bathroom with my hair still wet. "Hey Lexington, do you want anything to drink?" I asked, Seeing him watching tv. "Water is fine." He said smiling. I smile back and get a water for him. I hand it to him and he smiled again. "Thank you, I should probably get back to my clan." Lexington said. "No problem, it is nice to meet you. Please be safe." I said waving to him as he glided out the window. I sigh and collapsed on the couch.

After an hour of the news, my phone rang. I looked at the contact is was unknown, but I answered it anyway. "Hello?" I started, "hey Mr. Maza it's Henry. William is pulling his hair and scratching his arms, can you talk to him." I heard Henry said his voice shaking slightly.

"Put me on speaker and take a break. I got it from here." I said before standing up and pace in my living room. "Hey Liam, can you tell me what's wrong? I'm right here. You are safe." I said calmly. "You left! You didn't come back! Where are you!?!" Liam yelled his voice pained and sad. "Hey, I'm at my house, I had to shower and eat something. Do you need me to come back?" I asked calmly. "Please! The doctors keep touching me!" He yelled I heard the bed creak and the blanket moving. "I'm on my way bud, do you want me to stay on the phone?" I questioned grabbing my keys, wallet, and jacket. "Stay on the phone." He says immediately after I asked the question. "Alright I'm in the car, what music do you want to listen too?" I asked placing my phone on my middle shelf. "Anything." He mumbled. I put on some instrumental music and drove to the hospital as a visitor. I can hear him moving silently "can you tell me the recent book you read?" I asked. "It's a book called Percy Jackson and the Titans curse." He ranted about the story as I drove back to the hospital. I open the door and close it behind me. "I'm here bud" I said as I walked toward his room.

I passed Henry who was filling a coffee cup. I knock on the door and hang up. "Come in." Liam said. I walk in and see his arms all scratched, and bleeding. "Hey Liam, how are you feeling?" I asked standing a few feet from him. "My arms hurt, and my head hurts." He stated innocently. "May I help you treat them?" I asked Liam as I wait for his response. "If you want t-" "yes or no bud, I don't want to do anything you don't want me to do." I interrupted his statement. "Yes Grayson." Liam said smiling a little. "Thank you bud." I grabbed the gauze and the disinfectant. "This will sting a bit but it'll go away fast." I warned as I dabbed the disinfectant on the scratches gently. He hissed slightly at every cut I took care of. I then put ointment on each scratch, and I wrapped his arms to keep him from scratching more. "All done, May I sit here?" I asked gesturing to the seat beside him.

He nodded his head. I smiled and sat down. "Why did you leave?" He asked with child like innocence. "Well I felt really stinky and the Hospital food isn't the best. So I had to take a shower and eat at home. I was going to come check on you tomorrow after I checked on my sister." I explained honestly. "Oh, I'm sorry I took you away from that." He said holding his head, pulling his legs to his head. "Hey no worries you saved me from boredom." I said jokingly as I offered my hand for a high five. He slowly looked at me and saw my hand. He lifted his hand and tapped it on mine. "Your doing amazing Liam." I smiled. We heard a knock and I looked at him, "you ready?" I asked. "For what?" He asked. "For the results." I answered as Henry and the doctor walked in. Henry walked and sat on the other side of Liam as Liam grabbed my hand. The doctor stared at me for a while, before turning to Henry. "Your brother has Vasovagal syncope." The doctor said before looking at me and leaving. "What, what does that mean, is it treatable, what is going to happen to my brother?" Henry said panicking. "Hey, hey, I'm here." I calmly stated standing in front of both of them. "Vasovagal Syncope is when someone's blood pressure and heart rate suddenly drop. It is treatable, all you need to do is avoid a lot of strain, stress, and things like that. He will be fine as long as he avoids those things, and physical therapy using leg muscle tensing. Which sounds silly but it works." I explained. Henry's body relaxed in relief. Liam kept a hold on my hand. He squeezed my hand I looked at him and his eyes showed he is nervous. "Don't worry about it, your healthy, just have a lot of stress on your shoulders." I said smiling at him.