Chapter Six

Sorry for the wait, I just graduated from high school and it's been really crazy. So expect more updates from all my stories.

Chapter Six

LUNA ALEX

After a few minutes of Heather begging me I finally had agreed to talk to her. I unlocked the restaurant doors and we both sat across from each other at a booth.

"I loved your father." Hearing her say those words made me want to gag. She didn't love him, she couldn't have. How can you love him when you left him and broke his heart? "One day I met this man and I fell in love with him. I was given a choice-."

Blah. Blah. Blah.

"And you chose him, over me and dad." I finished for her.

"I did, but I never expected that you would be ripped away from me. Your father did everything in his power to keep you away from me."

"Dad wouldn't do something like that," I said getting angry that she would accuse the man that raise me of doing that. "And even if he did, it was probably for a good reason. You're clearly an unfit mother." I knew those words were gonna hurt her, but I didn't care. After everything she put me and my dad, though, she deserves it.

She was shocked by what I had said but she didn't let that stop her from continuing. "I know you're hurt. But I really want to be in your life. You have a little sister and I want you guys to meet." She said hopeful.

That was the last straw. Not only had she left me for another man but she also had started another life and had another daughter to replace me.

"Get out," I ordered.

She grabbed a hold of my hand, "Alex."

"GET OUT." I ripped my hand from her.

"Her name is Megan, she really needs her big sister." She grabbed her purse and headed towards the door.

"Like I needed a mother." It was when I heard the door shut that I begin to cry.

When I got home that night I couldn't help but pull out my laptop and search for Heather on Facebook. A couple of years ago she had sent me a friend's request which in return I blocked her. I didn't want her to be able to keep tabs on me and what was going in my life.

When I got to her page I clicked on her photos. There I saw pictures of her, the man she left us for and a young girl that was in her teens, who I assume was Megan. To me, they look like the perfect family. Way better than we ever did.

ALPHA RYAN

It was just like Lily to not tell me she had a date to the Summer Moon Bash. It wasn't until 2 hours ago that I was informed when he showed up at my doorstep. He had run in wolf form all the way here just so he could ride with Lily and the others to Crescent Moon Pack.

A month ago when our cousin Ellie had left the pack to travel the world she had met her mate, Alpha Noah of the New Elite pack. Shortly after they met I had allowed Lily to go visit her. There she had met a pup named Elliot who she had deemed her date for this evening and the remainder of the trip. Apparently it was also the same person that she had been and spending hours talking and texting.

"Who said you were allowed to date?" I asked her, as I watched her get her makeup done by Linda, an older lady in the pack.

"Me and Elliot are not dating, we're just friends."

"Do you think he's your mate?" I asked.

"I don't know." She grinned. "I kind of hope so." She flushed red.