Mission Beliefing: III

Jasmine was seated down in a room, with Jaiden, and Karl in the interrogation room. The room was warm and dry giving Jasmine a comforting feeling.

"We want to ask you a question Jasmine, no threats," Karl negotiated.

"So what's the headmaster's plans?" Karl asked gently.

"Well, the headmaster from what I know she told us she has some connections with a god, and she didn't tell me other information" Jasmine replied.

"Well, I know," Jaiden interrupted.

"It's the beast who is responsible for the 2030 incident on California, and the reason why the asteroid that gave birth to the Vanguard project crashed onto earth. It's Yaldabaoth" Jaiden answered.

"Yaldabaoth I heard about him" Karl replied.

"He says he wanted to start a nuclear Armageddon between the United States and China, to completely wipe away humanity" Jaiden replied

"Well we can't jump into that conclusion for the lack of evidence" Jasmine rejected the claim.

"I also heard that they are planning to repurpose a old lost Prototype model Apollyon and sent it on a rampage across a major population sector, New York" Jaiden replied.

"Prototype Apollyon, your talking about?" Jasmine replied

"Yes, and why are they taking it on a submarine" Jaiden replied.

"The Submarine is there to carry the prototype undetected through US soil, and the prototype is constructed in China" Jasmine replied

"I would like to ask, does the fighters have ties with the Chinese Government, and the submarine they are using might be a radar deflector sub" Karl asked.

"Yes, the fighters found the abandoned prototype model in Outpost Gehenna, it was originally constructed but the United States as a secret weapon to surpass the any Vanguards, out of the fear if all the Vanguards rebelled against humanity, unfinished due to the cost it was need to construct the machine, the fighters eventually picked up the development, and asked China for the money to construct the machine, the Chinese Government agreed and funded the project attempting to gain control over the project, so the prototype would be in their hands, the headmaster knew originally that the Chinese Government is attempting to seize the machine from the fighters so she plotted out a plan to spoil China's Name using the prototype," Jasmine replied

Karl then cut into the conversation "And so the fighter have plotted a attack on New York, to attempt to pin blame China for the attack, so the United States is all rallied up for a war, is that it?" Karl replied.

"Yes, that might be the case, since the headmaster claims she has connection with some god" Jasmine replied.

"I will report this to the UN council, Jasmine you can go" Karl replied.

"Thank you" Jasmine got up from her chair, and walked out of the room. Karl looked at Jaiden staring at him. "Hi?" Karl replied.

"I want to know about my daughter right now" Jaiden replied slightly angry.

"She's fine, she getting a surgery, the doctors said she is fine" Karl replied.

Jaiden slammed her arms on the table, Karl shook, "This mess wouldn't occur if you didn't guilt trip me into nearly killing her!" Jaiden then grabbed Karl by the neck, Karl struggled break free and he is now gasping for air.

"Jaiden....we....can...talk..." Karl muttered out a few words.

"You damn bastard never recognize how devastated I was when I made that decision, I was left alone without anyone to comfort me, and you here telling to give up that one hope of light I wanted!" Jaiden shouted as she lifted Karl up off the ground with one of her hands.

"I.....admit it......I.....was wrong" Karl replied trying to negotiate with Jaiden.

Jaiden dropped Karl onto the floor, as the impact dislocated his shoulders, he muttered in pain as he grabbed onto his shoulders flailing on the floor. Jaiden looked at him with still some anger and rage. "Curse You!" Jaiden kicked Karl in the stomach, and Karl groaned.

Jasmine opened the doors, "What in the living hell is going on?" Jasmine looked at Jaiden and then focused her attention on Karl. Kate walked into the room. "Karl!" Kate walked to Karl and lifted him, "Are you ok, do you need help?" Kate asked. Karl readjusted his shoulders as he groaned in pain. "I'm...fine..." Karl downplayed.

"Jaiden, look" Jasmine grabbed onto Jaiden's shoulders. "It's not in your duty to harm civilians,"

Jaiden looked at Karl and Kate as she felt guilty and with regret for the action, she has done.

Kate looked at Jaiden with disgust, "I knew I should've helped a monster like you, you are a crazy daughter of a devil!" Kate cursed, Karl interrupted Kate, and held onto her shoulder with one hand. "Alright, move on!" Karl hustled. Jasmine came to Karl, and helped carry him out of the room.

"Somebody rush him to the hospital!" Jasmine shouted.

Jaiden felt intense guilt as she looked back at the situation. She think of herself like a Tawpie for her to hurt Karl, now he is rushed towards the hospital. The thought Scattered Jaiden a bit.

"I should've done that," Jaiden thought to herself quietly.