Cherri's POV

God damn it. Nikki found me smoking in the bathroom. If she wasn't such a teachers' pet I wouldn't have as much of a problem with it. Once Nikki walks in, she immediately sprints out.

     Five minutes later and there's a knock on the bathroom door.
      "Charon come out here now." A familiar voice tells me.
       I open the door to find Principal Harlem at the door.
       "Throw the cigarette away now and come with me." He demands.
        Nikki stands behind him, giggling. I follow him to his office and Nikki walks to class. Harlem has a "serious talk" with me than walks to me to Tryston's class.

     As I enter the class right behind Harlem everyone seems to give shocked stares. They act like I'm a full on goody two shoes. I take my seat as Harlem tells Tryston that he's gonna send an email out to all of my teachers once he gets back to his office than leaves.

      The class goes slowly. Right as the bell rings I finish my drawing of a skeleton with wings. Emmi comes up to me at the door before I can leave.
      "I'm so sorry for what Ginnifer did to you. Are you alright? Were you injured in any way?" She asks.
"I'm fine, thanks." I respond.
        I try to leave the classroom but she puts her hand on my chest to stop me.
       "Can I buy you something? Ya know, to make up for it?"
"No I'm good."
"Please, I insist."
"I said it was fine!"
          I push my way out the door and go to my next class which is conveniently just next door.