Chapter 1

"Peyton! Oh my God we have to go!"

A party? Tonight? Not feeling it. I mean a party could be fun but I'm just not feeling it tonight.

"GiGi really?" I whined.

"Peyton, come on. You haven't been out in so long. I miss my party partner." My best friend GiGi said. God, I love her but I'm just not feeling a party.

I sat up from my bed and took the ponytail holder from my wrist and tied my light brown hair up into a messy bun.

"Peyton, please." She continued to beg.

"Fine," I said getting out of bed and walking to my bathroom, "fine, GiGi. What time is this party?"

"We have 3 hours." She exclaimed.

"3? Is that enough time?" I asked. I take forever to get ready. Ugh! "Where is this party anyway?"

"Umm.." She trailed off sitting on the bed, avoiding my question.

"Gi," I said peeping my head out of the bathroom to look at GiGi who was smiling nervously.

"Yes?"

"Where is this party?" I asked again.

"Remember when we went to that 21 and over club?" She said, I faintly remember.

All of the older guys hitting on us, buying us drinks, trying to take s back to their places.

I nodded my head slowly.

"Remember that really cute blonde guy, the super funny one with the really cute eyes?" She explained.

"Niall, right?" I asked.

"Yes, Niall. Its his party." She said really fast.

She knows how I feel about that. GiGi and I are still in high school, we're 17. We don't talk to the guys we meet at clubs, you know, just in case we run into them again.

"GiGi." I sighed.

"Peyton, come on. He's amazing and we'll be with all of his friends. It'll be fun. I promise." Gigi said.

"Fine, fine. We can go."

I wonder how this will go.