𝘔𝘺 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘚𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭

"𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵..."

𝘉𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 swarmed my stomach as I waited for my sensei to let me inside the classroom and introduce myself. I let out a small sigh. I need to control my nerves. I'll go in, introduce myself, then sit. It doesn't sound so bad in my head... I pace around the empty hallways hoping to get this over with.

"Walk in, introduce myself, then sit... Walk in, introduce myself, then sit.." I muttered to myself trying to keep calm. I was never good at introductions, especially to classmates. I fiddled with the end of my skirt, letting my fingers explore the fabric while trying to maintain my emotions. I hear the door open behind me and turn to see my sensei.

"Kobayakawa, it's time for you to introduce yourself." He gave me a comforting smile but it didn't calm my nerves in the slightest. I let out a shaky sigh and walked inside the classroom along with sensei. My eyes wandered to my new classmates. Most of their eyes showed clear interest and curiosity, others showed indifference, but there was a particular gaze that caught my eye.

A blonde boy in the back of the classroom. His soft brown eyes were glued shut on me as if he was trying to find out everything about me with a mere look. I might be overcompensating things but I'm sure I see a gleam of adoration in his wide eyes. If I'm being honest, it made me a little uncomfortable. I stopped and faced my classmates and I swallowed my nerves. I just have to introduce myself as quickly as I possibly can.

"Everyone, please welcome your new classmate, Anna Kobayakawa." Sensei smiled and looked over at me. That was my signal to introduce myself. I bowed slightly and closed my eyes.

"I hope we can all get along." I said as I tried not to let my nervousness make an appearance. I look back up to see the class still staring at me. A few people offered me smiles which made me a tiny bit relieved. All that worry for nothing it seems...

"Oh, that's all? Oh well." Sensei stated, seeming to expect a bit more from my introduction. Well, it was a bit short but I didn't want to be up here too long with the gazes of my peers consuming me. I hope he doesn't try to get more out of me...

"Well how about we find you a seat now.." He quickly scanned the room for any open seats.

"How about in front of Keiichi? Keiichi, please raise your hand for Kobayakawa." A chestnut-haired boy raised his hand from the back and I quickly followed, making sure not to bump into anyone's desk. As I get closer to the desk I get one more glimpse of the blonde-haired boy still staring at me. He must have realized I had noticed him as he immediately looked down at his desk, seemingly embarrassed. I try not to think much about it as I stop next to the desk and get a better view of the chestnut-haired boy from before. His hair was a little on the longer side and his eyes felt a little cat-like. I felt a mischievous glint coming from him. He sends me a small smile and wave as I sit down in the seat, resting my bag on the side. As class started I couldn't help but feel a little interested in the blonde boy a few seats behind me.