chapter 1

"Can't believe that we get to go to actually school!" Shouted mangle.
Me and my siblings have been home school our whole life. We are pretty close because we were the only one's eachothers had expected for online friends.

"You both ready to go?" Foxy asked. We both nodded. I had my suitcase that had my clothes, towels, bed stuff, and a liltle bit of my prank stuff. I also had a decent size bag at my side that had my laptop, phone and, about 200 dollars incase I need to buy something. I bought them both to the car we're taking. None of us could drive yet since we were only 14 turning 15 in a few months

We got in and discussed our hopes for the new school. Foxy wanted to be popular. Mangle wanted to make alot of friends.. so they both wanted similar things. Oh me? I just want to play some small pranks here and there mabye make a firend or too. Other than that not much.

I could have just teleported to school but that would be risky as I don't know exactly cords and don't want a human to see me . "Wait! Did I forget to tell you that?" Lolbit said looking at you. "Yes you. I know this is shattering the fourth wall but whatever." Lolbit said with a shrug "So basically there's a rumor that people born with black eyes have powers. Well it's true. Well for me atleast" lolbit said as they snaped back to their 'reality.'

*Sorry that was the best way I thought of to explain it will happen again*

Finally we made it too the school. Today everyone didn't have class as it was Saturday. Monday was the official frist day but today and tomorrow were to get to know people and the building. It's required to come tomorrow. There probably won't be as many people today which is why I came. I don't necessarily like being in big crowds.

It was a decent size school for about 400-500 students. It was crazy to think about how atleast 25% had animals chacteristcis. Some were sophomores, very little were juniors. Most were freshman like me and my siblings.

We looked over to a bored which was infornt of the princeable office. I pointed at it after shaking my siblings out of their gaze. We walked over and found our papers luckily no one took them. I Picked up my paper it had the usually stuff on the front but the back was a bit different.

(No idea why it has a orange tint-)(Wait no i do I had the comfort thing on)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(No idea why it has a orange tint-)
(Wait no i do I had the comfort thing on)

It makes sense that he wouldn't want us to use our powers in public it might make more people sacared more than they already were."So what Gourps are you guys in? I'm in the funtimes whatever that means." Said foxy excitedly.

Mangle responded before me not as excitedly as foxy but still excited
"Toy! No idea what it's trying to say there!"

"Well I got magical." I was quite for a second before saying "I am going check my dorm out" I walked away not really caring if they followed or not. From what I hear four people share a dorm. It had 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room and a kitchen.

I found my room 108. It had -2 at the end that was probably standing for the bedroom and bathroom I shared with someone. I knocked on the door to see if one of my roommates where here yet. It was only 9 am so I didn't expect anyone to answer.

But someone actually answered. It was a girl my age. She had red hair and checks. "Oh hello I guess you are one of my roommates?" She said with a grin.

I smiled back "yes I am! I'm Lolbit!" I said happily to her.

"Circus Baby but just call me C.B! Leader of the Funtimes!" She said as she basically dragged me in.

"Really? My brother's apart of your Gourp!" I said.

"I'm guessing they're a fox as well? Also what's your gourp?" She said right after I finished.

"Yes he's another fox." I said before I could continue someone else came in the room. They were on their phone writing something "um hello?"

"Oh hi sorry didn't expect anyone to be here already." They said looking up from their phone giving a nervous laugh.

So we introduced ourselves again. The chicken that walked in was chi they go and are apart if the toys. I didn't real get all the weird groups names. Like what's next!? 'The nightmares'!?

"So do one of you have 1 at the end or nah?" Said chi. I shook my head.

"Oh I do this way I was starting to decorate when lolbit came in." Said C.B leading chi to their room. Well shit hopefully the other roommate is not a asshole. I went to the other room.

Somehow I forgot to bring my suitcase with me so foxy or mangle has it. So I teleported behind mangle they didn't have it so I teleported behind foxy. They were leaning on it trying to act cool. "Alnost forgot this" I said as i took it from beneath him. "Bye" I said less than a second later.

I teleported straight back to my room. "What was that?!?" Said chi from behind me in surprise I turned around to see chi and C.B in the doorway.

"You too better get use to it since two people here can do it." Said someone else who I guessed teleported behind them. They both moved out of the way as the other person walk up to me. "didn't the headmaster tell us not to use our powers outside the dorm?"

"I only went to garb my suitcase my brother had it. I had no idea where he was so it was faster" I said to the person in front of me. They actually were quite taller than than me

They sighed "I will let it slide this time"
They said before getting thier luggage from the door way. They put the suitcase down by one of the bedside.
They walked back to me "Marinette by the way. Any pronoun is fine" they sounding happier than before.

"Lolbit Im nonbinary!" I said. We began to decorate the room We had a couple short conversations through out. Overall it took us about 1 hour and a half. Now it was 11 am.

"So take out? Or cafeteria?" Said Mary.
*Aka one of thier two nicknames*

"Cafeteria. I mean we gonna have to eat it sooner or later" I said as I left the room. I put on my shoes and grabbed my bag. "Ready?" I asked as I turned to Puppet.
*the other nickname*

They nodded as we both left the dorm.
Some how I just realized I didn't know where it was, so I tugged on Mary's selve. She turned around and looked at me for a minute before talking "you don't know where it is do you?" She sounded annoyed. I nodded. "It's fine atleast I know where it is" She sighed at the end. She grabbed my hand and started basically draging me to the cafeteria.

(Ship or nah?)
(I don't think I really want to focus on those kind of relationships but its a highschool au so yes there will be ships)

(What ships--)
(No clue what ships to do honestly any rare ones you want to see? Go ahead and comment.)

(Also yes this is where I have been if you noticed I haven't released any chapter for "Y/N Afton" in awhile going to finish the almost complete chapter on there then start the next for ether this book or that one. Probably will work on the other more though because this chapter is equalled to 2-4 chapters of the other book)
(1300 words)