chapter 2

As Mary basically dragged me to the cafeteria their was a few people who would stare at us. Some in curiosity but most in fear. Even though I probably should be used to it I'm not. I feel bad every time I look at them. They aren't in the wrong to be scared. For all they knew we could have been pissed. I try to avoid looking at them as it tends to cause more fear.....

"Hello? Lolbit you there?" I recognized it was Marinettes voice.

I gave a slight smile before responding
"Sorry. I was just lost in a train of thought. What where you saying?"

"Just was saying how we should hurry so we don't have to wait in a long line." Said Mary tuging my hand so she could continue dragging me down the hall to where the cafeteria was.

I felt so embarrassed at the moment I was blushing or mabye I was blushing for another reason...?

Do I like them like that? I honestly have no clue. I barely talked to anyone outside my family let alone ever have a crush on them. So mabye? Whatever even if I did they might not even like me back.

I realized that we already had made it in the line. There was about 25 others in line which isn't alot for a school line. Some tables had a banner with words on them. I guess there for the groups. So I found our table. It was in the back about two tables away from the trash. The toys table was the one next to us. Atleast I could see my sister at lunch.

Which reminds me to text foxy and mangle.

/Time For Troubke And Make It Triple\

(LOL)
Just got to the cafeteria you both are free to join

(MANGLE<3)
Coming right now with my group having a sorta meeting right now

(FOXY)
Can't right now still decorating

(LOL)
K

At last we got our food and went towards our table. I mean I did't think anyone would be there but of course there had to be someone. A blonde bear sat at the table looking as if they were about to fall asleep. Another bear stood by him try to keep them awake. The other bear was brown with bule eyes.
Mari was the frist to approach them.

"HI there I'm Marionette and that's lolbit! Who may you two be?" Said Mari. When she said my name I did a small wave to the two bears.

"Well nice two meet you two! I'm Freddy! And this is my brother Fredbear!" The brown one said reaching out and shaking Mari's hand.

"Just call me Goldie" mumbles the yellow one. "Freddy you can go off with your firends now." Said Goldie who seemed enbrassed. Freddy waved goodbye. So I waved back.

Me and puppet sat on the other side of the table from Goldie. "Gusseing your sibling forced you to come too?" I said.
I mean I had no decision in the matter as both wanted to go. So my parents forced me to go to. But they forced me to be here today.

Goldie just gave a nod and started to eat his food. Mari just kinda just stared at me as if waiting for me to say something. Out of nowhere she leaned forward looking at the table next to us.
Gusseing the toys arrived. "There you are lolbit I looked all over the cafeteria for you!" Said mangle in a worried tone.

"Mabye, you should've checked the gourp tables frist! Idiot" I said makeing the last word more quite than the rest.
Mari looked at again. So I decided to introduce mangle. "Marinette and Goldie, meet Mangle my sister also know as Idiot#1. Mangle meet Goldie and Marinette." I said before starting to eat my food. Not really paying attention.

Eventually mangle left to their table after 10 or so Minutes. 5 minutes later I was finshed eating so I threw mine and Mari's trash away. Goldie finished before us and had already threw his trash away. "Do you guys have any plans for today?" Said Mari when I sat back down.

"Not really. My brother just wanted me to meet his roommates and group but that can be done tomorrow if you wanted to do something?" Said Goldie.

"I just have to check on Idiot#2 at some point. And and go warn his roommates about how hes going to act. Not much else" I said wondering why Marinette would ask.

"Okay then you two go handle your brothers. Lolbit I'm going to try to make friends with our roommate wish me luck" Said Mari giving us a minute or two to respond.

"Oof, your gonna need more than luck to do that but cya" I said as I waved goodbye. They teleported outa there based on what they said to our dorm which is makeing puppet seem like a hypocrite
"Um Goldie do you want to walk there or are you teleporting?" I said as I looked around not seeing the brown bear anywhere.

"I'm walking, I already forgot his room number no way to teleport there without thatt" Said Goldie getting up.

I was getting my brother's room number knowing he already put it on his bio. I took out my phone heading straight to his account on reddit. Reddit actually had a group for our school on it. You could only join by school email.

"got it time to go Goldielocks!" I said walking out of the cafeteria torrwards the droms.

"Okay let's go. Lolbit-ch!" Said 'Goldielocks' with smirk on his face.

"And here I thought Goldielocks only steals shit and not jokes" I said. "Also not a bitch. I'm a fox not a female dog." I said with a small laugh.
Thank you Mom.

It took Goldie a second to put the pieces together. "Clever" wishpered Goldie.
"I think we'll make a excellent team"

"So do I" I said with a slight smile. "Whenever we get to my brother's room want to prank them?" I said with a mischievous grin.

"Of course! What kinda question is that!" Said Goldie sending back a mischievous smile.

Next chapter will be their reddit profile so when it's brought up there is a liltle guide for it
Or maybe not depending if I have storage for that

(1038 words)