Chapter One

Darryl -

I looked up and saw that it was time for me to head to practice.

"Darryl have you seen my gold MK watch " Jade my girlfriend for two years now said. I shook my head no and continued to the bathroom after peeing I got in the shower.

I was ready to go now .

"Wassup ? " I said into my phone my home boy Tez was calling .

"We waiting on you nigga " he said I looked at the time . Shit . I hung up grabbing my practice bag and giving Jade a kiss and hug before I left.

Jade -

"Look Carry you need to stop tripping " I said to my home girl Carry she was always tripping over her dude.

"I'm not tripping Jade " she said rolling her eyes putting her hair up into a neat bun.

"You sure ain't calm , look you just need to go out some where ... Oh there's a party we can go " I smiled she gave me a light smile and nodded.

After getting chipotle we headed to the mall .

"Oh look at these " I said picking up some Gold and black Gucci heels.

"Those are cute , but expensive as hell " she chuckled.

"I have the money , or I'll just get Darryl to get them for me " I strugged she nodded and we confined to walk through the mall.

Carry -

"Jade I'll see you later " I said giving her a side hug and she waved bye. I walked into my dorm to see Darryl , Tez , & Kameron.

"Hey guys " I smiled they looked at me and gave me a head nod.

"Where's Quin ? " I asked they didn't reply I shook my head pulling out my phone and calling Quin.

"Hey baby " he said out of breathe.

"Hey , where are you ? The guys are over here "I said taking some chicken out the freezer.

"Uh , I went running around the lake to clear my mind " he said .

"Oh okay , when do you plan on being back ? " I asked .

"I don't know I'll call you I love you " he said. I shook my head .

"Love you too " I hung up .

I went upstairs to find something to where. I pulled out my white high waisted shorts a laced white top and my all white heels. I added gold assories . After putting on light make up and adding a nude color to my lips. I unpinned my curls and let them fall.

"Uh I'll be back " I said to the guys they looked at me and nodded.

"Wait , wait " Tez said standing up looking at me .

"Quin letting you go wherever your going like that ? " He asked I looked down and back up to him.

"I'm grown Tez , besides Quin don't give a damn about me anyway " I mumbled he shook his head am sucked his teeth.

"Alright whatever sus , call me if you need me " he said I nodded and walked out then going to my car. I didn't know where I was going but I needed to get away. I pulled up at a bar ... I didn't drink but hell why not get a little tipsy .

Quin called my phone back to back I didn't bother to pick up. I just watched it ring as I sat at a table by my self watching drunk people dance. I was enjoying my self .

"Excuse me miss " I turned to my right .

"Yea ? " I chuckled .

"Mind if I sit here ? " I looked up at him and strugged .

"Knock ya self out " I said sipping on my vodka.

"I'm Dre " he said I nodded not really interested .

"I didn't ask " I said sucking my teeth and sipping on my drink . He chuckled .

"Mhm" he said I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"What do you want ? " I said irritated.

"I wanna know why this gorgeous ass women is sitting here all alone " he said I took a chance to look at him he was about six ' five a gold tee hair cut .. A sleeve of tattoos and smooth chocolate skin and a nice pearly white smile to go with.

"Because I don't like people " I strugged .

"Can I get your number ? " He asked I shook my head no.

"Why not ? " he said looking at me.

"Because I said so , besides my boyfriend would flip if he knew I was giving my number out to random dudes " I said .

"Boyfriend ? " He said raising a eye brow.

"Yea for three years now " I said forcing a smile.

"I can read your ass , that nigga don't give a fuck then letting you come out the house like that " he chuckled . I rolled my eyes.

"He approved " I said rolling my eyes. He chuckled.

"He probably wasn't even there " he scoffed .

"If I give you the number will you leave me alone ? " I said becoming irritated.

"Nah " he smirked. I got up because I was ready to go the men followed me all the way to my car.

"What do you want ? " I groaned he looked at me and smiled.

"Your number , we can just be friends " I rolled my eyes grabbing a pin and little piece of paper and writing it down handing it to him.

"I didn't get your name ? " He said standing infront of me.

"Carry " I said he nodded watching as I got in my car and drove off.

I didn't realize it was four in the morning till I walked in the dorm.

I unlocked the door , and walked in.

"The fuck you been ? " I flicked the light on and saw Quin standing there in done basket ball shorts with no shirt on.

"Out " I said pushing past him .

"Fuck you mean out ? " He said following me down the hall way.

"Out Quin " I said.

"Out my ass " he said I rolled my eyes and just looked at him.

"Who the hell you think you are Quin ? I sit in here all damn day by my self I got out and it's a problem ? You damn right I'm gone enjoy my self when all you do is cheat and lie .. All you worry about is getting your dick wet " I yelled at him as he came by me and pushed me up against the wall.

"Quin get away from me please " I mumbled .

"I'm sorry " he said grabbing me as blood ran down my chin and my eye started to hurt.

"No Quin please " I said . He shook his head no and laid me down on the bed kissing me as I moved from him.

"What you gone leave me ? " He said the look in his eyes was unexplainable .

"N-No " I said shaking my head.

- Comment

- Vote ..