Chapter 12: Rival

Nobody

The students were shocked to see Daisuke look so messed up. They could tell something was different about him one from the aura and the other is the way he walks. His foundation was more stable than everyone else. 

"Iruka-Sensei, I'm ready." Daisuke stated.

"Me as well." Konohamaru also stated.

Konohamaru stated and Iruka nodded.

"Then the match will begin!" Iruka yelled.

They looked at each other not one wanting to go for the first move. So, Daisuke did what he did before and walked up to him defenseless. Which Konohamaru was shocked because the aura that Daisuke once had was gone. As he got close to Konohamaru in a flash he went for a kick. It was fast but konohamaru was able to block it with both of his arms. But that was not all, Daisuke switch his kick in a quick session and Konohamaru didn't get enough time to process the other kick. The kick landed on his shoulder and made him go flying.

Konohamaru notice as he was flying that this kick had way more power than his other one. He noticed that Daisuke was thinking 3 steps ahead of him. Daisuke looks over at konohamaru as he slowly gets up.

"I'm sorry I ran away last time, but this time I won't run." Daisuke stated with vigor.

"Good! Then I won't hold back!" Konohamaru yelled as he charged at Daisuke.

Daisuke got into his stance and Konohamaru jumped up in the air. He went for a kick and Daisuke caught it and then Daisuke went to throw him on the ground. Which Konohamaru use that as advantage which he went to punch Daisuke's gut. Daisuke caught the punch and then Konohamaru used his free leg and kicked him in the shoulder. As the kick connected, Daisuke felt the pain but ignored it as he pulls Konohamaru closer to him and then knee him. Konohamaru felt like he was going to pass out. Daisuke drop Konohamaru on the ground and he hold his shoulder. It was fractured they were both hurt, but they would keep fighting. They got up with a smile on their face. 

"That's enough! We are not here to fight to the death." 

They started to run at each other with big smiles on their faces. As the got close and ready to punch each other. Iruka got in the middle and slammed their faces into the ground. They got up confused and looked at Iruka.

"What was that for?" Konohamaru wondered.

"You two were going overboard. This is a dual not a battle." Iruka said.

"Were we going that far? It didn't feel like that." Daisuke said.

"I know, I didn't think we're going that far." Konhamaru agreed with Daisuke.

"Are you two serious! Not did you guys notice your fractured bones. I'm surprise that they're not broken at all." Iruka yelled at the two kids.

Konohamaru

After Iruka yelled at me and I had a chance to cool down. I felt my arms and my shoulder was in major pain. I didn't realize how much he hurt me in those attacks. How did he get so strong in a short amount of time. If he used chakra to be honest, he would've been able to kill me. Now looking at him I felt his strength grow even further from me.

I see Daisuke walk over to me and gives me a smile. He got right in front of me, and he sticks his two fingers out. 

"Friend and Rival. Thank you Konohamaru." Daisuke stated.

I did the same and I give him a smile. Even he grows stronger, I'll just have to grow beyond him. Only then will I be able to stand next to him.

Daisuke