Promise

⚠️Smut at the beginning⚠️

He slams my door and locks it, and pushes me on the bed. "Fuck I've been wanting to do this" Carl says as he's kissing me and pulling off my shirt.

I pull out one of the condoms that Lip bought for me and slid it on him, as he slowly inserts into me, "oh fuck" I moan.

"Sh, baby their down stairs" he says and starts to go faster, and harder.

I moan a little more and he puts his hand on my mouth. "Baby, you have to be quiet. We don't want them hearing us" he says and keeps going.

"I'm gonna cum" I say and he smirks, he pulls out of me and begins to eat me out, and I cum. "You taste so good baby" he says and licks me clean.

We both finish and get dressed, I fix my hair and we walk back downstairs.

"Where were you two" V says, "he was helping me with something in my room, it's ok v" I say and kiss her on the cheek.

We dance around for a while and then all of the Gallaghers leave.

"Mya can we walk to you" Kev says sitting at the table, "yea sure" I say and walk over and sit on the counter in the kitchen.

"Ok look, I know you may not be comfortable talking about it, but why did you do it" V says with a worried look on her face, "I'll explain everything, from the beginning" I say and tell her everything that happened with Dom, and Carl.

"Ok, well we will talk to her dad, ok? That is unacceptable. We will handle it, and you promise it has nothing to do with us?" Kev says in a stern tone, "promise" I say and hug them.

After I go up to my room and text Carl

Carl😉🤍
     Hey baby, wanna hang out later,  Or tomorrow?
Yea sure, I can come over later, in like 15 minutes?
                Sounds great, I love you.
I love you too.

I get into bed and turn on a movie, 15 minutes later Carl shows up, "hey babe" I say and give him a kiss, "hey baby, I have to go do a run in the morning, wanna come" he says and smiles.

"Yea sure" I say and cuddle next to him, we watch the movie for a while and then it ends, "hey wanna go do something" Carl says and smirks, "sure" I say and smile at him

He jumps out of bed and pulls me up with him, he takes my hand and we run out of the house, "we'll be back in a little bit" I yell to Kev and V hoping one of them heard me.

"We gotta stop somewhere to get something first" Carl says and grips my hand tighter.

We're walking for about 5 minutes and we get to a bar and he just stops and looks at it, and looks at me, and then looks at the bar again, and then looks at me and smiles. "We're gonna break in" Carl says and still has a smile on his face.

"What, Um, we? Yea no we can just get Ian to get us some beer or something." I say hoping I will change his mind, "come one baby, you gotta live a little" he says

I finally give In and he walks up to the door and pulls out a key, I get confused "how the fuck do you have a key" I say "oh, a friend. So technically we're not breaking in, but we still are" he says and laughs.

We walk in and grab 4 beers, and a bottle of vodka. We close the door and walk it and he starts to walk in the opposite direction of where we were coming from.

"Where are we going" I say "you'll see" Carl says, still with a grin on his face.

Finally we arrive to... train tracks? "Um Carl, are you trying to kill me" I say letting go of his hand. "No, there abandoned" Carl says and laughs, and sits down.

We lay on the tracks for a while, get drunk, make out a little. And then we head home. "I love you Mya, you're my best friend" Carl says drunkenly "and you're really fucking hot" he also says, "oh Gallagher" I say and laugh.

"We're going back to my place, and I'm going to fuck the shit out of you" Carl says and kisses me, "fine by me" I say and kiss him back and take his hand

⚠️a little bit it smut⚠️

We get inside and he quietly closes his bedroom door. He takes my hand and we walk over to his bed, and lay down.

He gets on top of me and starts kissing me sloppily, he goes down my stomach and starts to pull my pants off, and kiss the outside of my underwear.

"Carl have you seen-" Debbie says and walks in. "Oh fuck, never mind I'm so sorry" she says and walks back out.

I put my pants back on and walk down stairs, "what where you looking for" Carl says and sits down, "Fiona, she hasn't come home yet" Debbie says.

"No, but I'm sure she will" Carl says and stands up, "I'm going to bed" he says and grabs my hand.

We get to his room and lay down, he puts his arm around me and cuddles into me.

Slowly I start to feel him fall asleep, when I remember that I have to text Kev and V

Kev🫶,V🤍
  Hey, sorry I didn't text. I'm staying at the Gallaghers

Ok, have fun.😉

I laugh and put my phone down, and finally fall asleep.