chapter 4

------------dream pov--------------
Contains
blood
Kidnapping

I gave the bird my letter and it flew out the window. I then heard the front door open I assumed it was punz and I was right. "Hello darling are you okay how are you feeling" punz said as he walked into the room . "I'm doing alot better my wounds don't hurt as much". "That's good darling you stay here I'll be right back" punz left and 15 minutes later came back with two cups of green tea.

-----------nobodys pov------------

Punz gave dream a cup of tea "careful darling its still hot" dream started blowing on the tea cooling it down before he took a sip of it. "Thank you punz this all means alot" "No problem darling anything for you". Punz said as his eyes flashed red. Punz had always been kinda strange his eyes would go red he also had some red drink that he always drank. Dream never asked any questions though he cared about punz that's all that mattered he also didn't want to make punz uncomfortable. He didn't think it was too weird because George was the same way his eyes flashed red and he had the same drink that punz always drinks. "Darling? You okay?" Punz said worried because dream had zoned out "yea im okay punzy" dream said with a smile.
____________dreams pov_____________

  I noticed that punz was drinking that red drink again 'I wondered why he was so obsessed with it'. Punz stood up "I'm gonna go make dinner darling I'll be back" punz said with a smile and left the room. Punz had left his drink on the bedside table which left dream thinking 'what actually is that?' I thought I slowly crawled closer to it trying not to hurt myself. I picked up the cup and took a small sip of it. . . That's when it hit me 'this is blood hes a vampire and if he's a vampire that makes George a vampire aswell. Dream was confused but also scared 'why does punz and George want to be friends do they want to drink all my blood?" Dream panicked. Punz was cooking dinner so he'd be gone for atleast 20 minutes Dream thought for a minute then got up and stole some of punz clothes and put them in a bag. He then went to the window and stood there for a minute before climbing out of it he was in alot of pain still and it was hard to walk but he still tried to run away from the house failing he ended up walking away from it.

______________punz pov_____________

I finished making dinner and had two plates I was on the way to the room Dream was in.... it was empty I freaked out putting the plates down and starting to look for him I couldn't find him until I saw my cup of blood it was in a different spot then I was the window was open 'fuck!' I thought grabbing my axe and running out the front door. I started searching for him unsuccessfully punz's Eyes were bright red he was worried but also pissed at the thought that the others may have hurt him.

____________dreams pov_____________

I've been walking for a while now around an hour I keep hearing these noises like sticks breaking leaves rattling and breathing. I tried to brush it off and say it was just the animals I am in a forest after all. Again I heard a stick break and this time what sounds like foot steps I got kinda scared and started to walk faster I can hear whatever is following me speed up aswell I know I can't run very well but I still tried which made me fall and right as I was getting up somthing hit my head causing me to blackout but right before I do I hear someone say "soon you'll be mine sweetheart" then everything goes silent

___________________________________
Hello guys! I'm sorry I haven't uploaded much ill try to upload more:] have a great day/ night and thank you for reading my story also if you find any triggers please tell me ill be happy to add it to the list at the beginning of the story