When You Spank Them | Taehun, Seongjun, Jinho.

RequestHelloo! I was hoping I could request a viral hit headcanon? As to how they react when you spank them? I loved it in the unholy blood one <3

TAEHUN SEONG

You both really like to train together. Taehun sees it as a way of making you able to defend yourself, and you see it as an excuse to be all over him. It's a win for both.

Though you genuinely try to pay attention to him and learn everything you can, you must admit that today all you really wanted to do was spend some time with him out of his dad's studio. Sadly, for Taehun, when you aren't making an effort, it means that the session must last longer. It seemed like everytime you would ask him to call it off and take you out for an ice-cream or something, he'd hear "another hour!" He truly had a hard time understanding that you are his girlfriend, not one of his little pupil friends. 

As your frustration got to its limits, you decided that you had had enough. Your boyfriend turned around briefly to drink water, and you saw it as a great opportunity to spank him as hard as you could, the anger you felt making it a bit personal. The tall man jumped out of surprised as he looked over his shoulder, you could tell he had no idea what the hell was going on. You took advantage of that moment of confusion to repeat yourself one las time. "I want to go elsewhere." You said, trying to sound determined. Taehun however, took it as an invitation, and as he pretended to go near you for a hug, he actually spanked you as well. Before you could protest, he shat you up with a kiss and walked past you, looking back once he reached the frame of the exit door. "Are you coming or not?"

SEONGJUN BAEK

You were a spoiled woman, and it was all your boyfriend's fault. He'd do anything you asked for, whenever you asked for. If you asked for your favourite meal, you'd have it. He's so sweet about it too, you almost felt bad for being so annoying as you watched him making dinner, he didn't even ask you for help.

It was also quite hot, you must say. You stared at him for a little while before a silly idea crossed your mind. You offered to help, ignoring him when he said it was fine. You couldn't really help him much if you were honest with yourself, but you could at least reach a couple of ingredients for him. 

You took advantage of how he got away from the stove for a second to get behind him and spank him. The ex Yakuza suddenly didn't seem so scary as he turned to you with a faint blush on his cheeks, though it faded pretty quickly. He smirked at you and pulled you closer to him, leaning down to kiss you, using this opportunity to grab your ass gently. You wished it had lasted a bit longer, but he ended up pulling away and resuming his activities. "I'll have my revenge once we are done here." He said mischeviously.

JINHO LEE (If he was just a dick and not an actual clinical psychopath)

It was already late and Jinho was having his nightly drink. He always offered you one, but tonight you had declined since you were in the mood for some tea. 

You stared at him as he was lost in th view outside the window, the lights of the city reflecting on his face, his black suit making him look even more handsome. You sat right next to him, resting your head on his chest, his hand going up to carress your hair. 

After a couple minutes of staying like this, Jinho got up to refill his glass. You don't know why you did it. You weren't even thinking about it, you hand just moved on it's own and ended up spanking the man before you. He momentarily freezed, then slowly put his glass down as he turned to look at you, the look in his eyes making you shiver a bit. He got closer to you, until he was practically laying over your body, taking a minute to look at your face before kissing you softly. 

"You can be very weird sometimes." He spoke, with a look that suggested that he was realizing something. You could tell he was gonna make you pay for this.