Saturday.

It's 10 O'clock in the morning, and there's not a blue sky in sight. Just peeking through the curtains is a grey blanket of clouds in the sky.

BANG BANG! "Nicholas Nelson, do you plan on sleeping all day? Come on please!!"

Both of the boys jump awake startled. "What time is it?" Charlie says half asleep still. Nick reaches over to grab his phone that's on charge on his night stand. "It is... 10.07."
Charlie grunts, snuggling back under the covers. "I feel like I've barely slept" he muffles under the covers. Nick laughs as he's snuggling himself into Charlie, "That's probably because we barely slept?"
Charlie turns over to face Nick, after remembering what had happened last night. "Oh my god, we had sex last night" he whispers excitedly. Nick looks at him with a smile, "We did, and it was amazing!" He laughs.

Nick reaches over to open his curtains, when he catches a glimpse of what's happening outside. "Oh my god, Charlie it's snowing!" Charlie climbs across the bed to look over the windowsill. A big beaming smile grows on his face. "Do you remember our first snow day?" He says while looking at Nick. "Of course I remember our first snow day" He says as he's tackling Charlie onto the bed again. "How could I forget?"
Nick runs over to grab his photo album Charlie bought him the year before. "I've got every photo we've ever taken in here!" He smiles proudly.

Nick and Charlie start flicking through the photo album, and smiling at each photo

Nick and Charlie start flicking through the photo album, and smiling at each photo. "I'll have to buy you a new one soon at this rate! You've only got about 6 pages left in this one."
Nick takes the photo album back to his cupboard, and sits back on the bed with Charlie. "What did you want to do today?" He looks in Charlie's direction for a response. "Well, it would be nice to just snuggle in bed and watch another movie. But since it's snowing, we could ask the gang if they want to meet up for a snow day?"
They both unlock their phones, and click on the group chat with Tao, Isaac, Elle, Darcy & Tara.

☆☆☆

Charlie: Hey guys!! Have you looked out the window this morning? Xx

Elle: Omg!! Me and Tao only just woke up! Were we even due snow? There's so much of it!!

Nick: Honestly, we've only just woke up too 😄 Does anyone want a snow day?

Darcy: OMG YES!! SNOW!! Count me and Tara in!! 🤍🤍

Tara: Apparently I can't answer for myself, where are we meeting guys? 🥲

Charlie: We could meet on the field where the milkshake shack used to be? I bet there's loads of Truham boys there already! 😶‍🌫️

Isaac: Oh I'm totally in. But the second I get a snow ball in the face I'm gone! 😂🧊 

Nick: well its 10.20 now, shall we all meet in an hour? 🙂

Tao: Sounds good mate, me and Elle will see you then ✌️

Tara: Okay! See you in an hour 😊 Xx

☆☆☆