chapter 14

It's morning again... there is a staring contest is happening in the hall..

From the most beginning jungwoo and jimin wasn't got along well..

Woo always mess with jimin whenever they are together in one room. And what? Do you think he is immature? Pfffttt.......

You're right.

He is . Let me show you.

" Alright kid....you sit here and lemme boil some milk for you, okay?"

As for today , it's his duty to take care of the kids today! The adults in the house went out to buy some things for repairing the machine , with namgyu and Ren.

So..he is left alone with all other kids!!! How they can left them with him alone?

Others are still is not awake but this little human thing has to wake up early! He disturbed jimin's precious sleep!

He got up but still having his gaze on the kid. He don't trust him much because when he got the chance to escape....oh boy you know that it is jungkook's child right..so do I need to explain it? No? Yeah...

He walk towards the kitchen , still his gaze fixed on him , all he see is that woo staring back at him and smiling. But jimin feel like it's as a evil smile...he can hear from there that gears of that kid's head working sound.

He knows that that kid would do any naughty thing when he just move his eyes away from him .

When he is beside the door of the kitchen. For one last time he look at him and with saying last three words then he went inside

" I'm watching you.."

After a while he come out with a baby bottle in his hand......he straight went to the living room.

" Ok kid....I made-" he look at the couch were he left him alone ........but now there is only air....no kid.

He sighed very loudly.

" For god sake..." He closed his eyes.

He took a deep breath and " JEON JUNGWOO!!!"

____________

All the kids wake up at the same time by the sound.

" OMG! WHAT IS THIS FREAKING SOUND!!!" yoonbin screamed. Hearing yoonbin scream both the kids who was sleeping on their bed beside yoonbin's startled and woke up.

" Whats with morning shouts? " Ji-hoon said with half open eyes.

" I don't freaking know!" Said yoonbin and fall on the bed again with his pillow on his head.

"Urghhh..." Junsu groaned and got out of the bed . He went straight to bathroom to freshen up.

______________

" Where is it!?!!!!? Urghh" he looked under the couch and even looked inside the cup! There nowhere the kid!

What is this kid!? A magician? Alien? How could he disappear just like that? There is no trance of his!

Suddenly he saw the curtain moving...

He slowly go there and very slowly looked inside the curtain.

Gotcha!

" Ha! There you go! " He bend down to take him then suddenly he run away! "Arhhhh for fuck sake!"

He also run after him

" Yah!! Jungwoo!!! Stop right there or else!!" Jimin yelled after him but who cares? The kid still is running away from him while giggling.

While they were running here and there . Others come downstairs .

"What is this fuss about? " Asked yoonbin with a ' -_- ' like face.

" Come on!!! Get back here you little creature-" jimin yelled again , still is trying to catch him.

Yoonbin groaned and went towards them. When jungwoo saw yoonbin , he ran towards him happily.

Yoonbin took him and take the milk bottle and give it him . He started to drink it like a good boy.

Jimin stare at them in disbelief.

" TF!? " He crused under his breath.

After drinking the milk he slept afterwards.

"Uncle , can you put him into bed plz?" Yoonbin asked. Jimin just nodded and do as he asked.

When jimin came downstairs ,yoonbin was also...I mean again fast asleep.

He was tried also so he lied down on the floor beside the couch that yoonbin was sleeping on .

__________________

"Oh..god..its soo tiringggg "jungkook whined you also nodded agreeing with him.

Y'all are trying to find that single thing that needs for this machine to repair but can't get it from any store.

Don't know what it is but sure the kids know....how can they know this type of things? Like bro...what is this kids brain made of?

" Come on...we need to walk a little more from here , there is a store which we might get it from there..." Namgyu said.

" Ok but can we atleast eat something? I am dying here? " Yoongi exclaimed.

That's a point...

_______________

Unedited~

I 'm  Still alive guys...
Sorry for lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee etc etc etc , update

Also it will be slow updates from now on , I can only update when I feel like cuz I need ideas so only I can make it as a chapter/story . So plz understand me and be patience with me.
If you be with me till I finish this story , I'll really appreciate your kindness and be very thankful for your support guys. And thanku so much for this much reads , it's means a lot for me . Also new things happened in my lyf I need time to adapt everything in. So I hope you all understand me and support me :)